Sunday, October 26, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Jimmy Neutron Theme Song" from "Jimmy Neutron" on T.V...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 PotC sample doujinshi page, 1 Saiyuki fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Pen-Pen pj's
CURRENT MOOD:
Gentle...


Konniichiwa, minnasan, I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is quite well... I have been terribly sick these past few days and so this is going to be a very short Blog for today...

First of all, Kichan, my heart and love is with you. I'm thinking of you every day, and if you need anything, please do not be afraid to ask... ::hugs and love::

Secondly, I'm seeing that I'm nearing 10,000 hits on my Blog... If you are the 10,000th hit, take a screenshot, edit it so I can see the top part of it with the hit counter and then E-mail Me and I will Kiriban and make you a picture of a character of your choice done in ink and Prismacolor pencil...

Thirdly, domo to Moon-chan for introducing me to Gaia.com, a very fascinating role-playing Anime and Forum website! This place is awesome, you can create adorable little avatars and meet new people! Here is the visual link for the site:

Gaia Online anime roleplaying community

If you choose to become a member of Gaia.com, when making your avatar, they have a form asking who referred you... If you found Gaia via this website, please put Miracle Shining as your referral... Moon-chan, I used you as my referral, I hope they added fifty more gold to your account!

That's all for today, minnasan... Gomen nasai it hasn't been very long, but I'm still not up to snuff... Domo for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: