Saturday, January 10, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Lazy Days" by Enya from "A Day Without Rain"
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
None today!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White long sleeved shirt, punk plaid pants, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Jubiliant!

Konniichiwa, minnasan! I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! I just got back home from helping my mum at her office organize her files. I also got to have lunch with Oniisan and Sissy, which was lots of fun like always! ::smiles:: It's over 50 degrees here in South Dakota today! So beautiful, I can't believe it!

I'm pleased to say that I got LN Tora's10,000th Kiriban completed, which was Gojyo and Hakkai dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner from PotC!... I'm getting ready to start on Nate J.'s Kiriban now, which is oddly enough, a pirate too! ::LAUGHS:: I see a trend forming here, ne?...

I hope everyone got to read over my Zel/Gourry fic, I had a rather interesting time writing it... ::chuckles:: Some times light BDSM pieces like that always suprise me even! I'll be starting on an original piece of fiction soon, which may or may not be posted here on the Blog... This will depend on whether I decide to send it to a publisher or not!...

Cosplay news has been updated at Picture Perfect with Sissy and I's finaly FFX-2 cosplay choice! I'm SOOOOO excited, 'cuz the class we've chosen is more of a complex one, but not so terrible that Sissy and I couldn't finish both Paine and Rikku's outfits in a couple days!

Speaking of cosplay, I'm just going to make a small rant here for myself... If you don't want to read it, then just skip down to the quiz that follows, hai?... Anyhoo, I know that I'm a very effective crossplayer, and I do enjoy portraying male characters, especially my Cho Hakkai, which I have found out I'm quite well known for!... But I also enjoy cosplaying as female characters, and though I truly appreciate those of you who say I'm such an awesome crossplayer, I should just stick with male characters, I'm just not going too... I LUV Rikku, there's just no if's, and's or but's about it! So though I do sincerely thank everyone for complimenting me on my crossplay, I will continue to do female characters! (Though I still will definately do lots of male ones too!)

With that out of the way, QUIZZY TIME for today was taken from an League of Extraordinary Gentleman website I found!

Who is My Ideal LXG Male?

Your Ideal Gentleman is Mr. Dorian Gray!
Congratulations! Your ideal gentleman is Mr.
Dorian Gray, the ageless and depraved foppish
dandy.


Who's Your Ideal Gentleman from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
brought to you by Quizilla

::LAUGHS:: Oi, now I'm definately not surprised at that! I tend to lean toward those kind of guys, ne? They're even more fun when they're willing to be dominated! ::devilish grin::

Anyhoo, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, remember next Kiriban is at 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: