Sunday, November 06, 2005

CURRENT SONG:
"As the World Falls Down" by David Bowie from the "Labyrinth" soundtrack
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Penguin PJ's, pink slipper kitty socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Scared...


Hey there, minnasan! Long time, no proper update, ne? I apologize, last month was a complete whirlwind of everything changing and so many things coming up! I'm so glad that it's into November, even if this is going to be one heck of a month too!

I'm having my surgery for my endometriosis tomorrow morning and honestly, I'm really scared about it! With my emergency appendectomy last year, I didn't get a real chance to think about it, but I've known about this surgery for almost nine months. ::smiles a bit:: Guess that's why I'm really nervous, ne? Dr. Church, she's my surgeon, explained to me how the process is going to go. She'll make about a seven inch incision in my lower abdomen and then remove as much scar tissue as possible, as well as resetting a couple of my organs that have moved out of place due to the tissue growing there for almost fifteen years. After that, I'll be in the hospital for probably three days, and then I'm at home for six weeks! Seems like a long time to me, but Mum and Pop have already found a number of diversions for me, and Sissy is staying with me periodically during that time, so that will be great!

The next person after me to get surgery is my grandmother, she gets is literally a week after me! =O.o= After all this time, they finally realized that she's had a valve that's been bleeding in her heart. So, next week Tuesday, she gets her second open heart surgery to hopefully fix the problem once and for all! She's got a really awesome surgeon named Dr. Gordon, he explained the whole process to Sissy and her, and I know she's going to be okay. She'll be in the hospital for four days and then she'll come home on Saturday. What's really cool is I'll be up and about enough to actually come over to Rapid City and help bring her home! Please minnasan, keep my grandmother in your prayers and your thoughts, she is so special and dear to me!

I was part of another manga event at the end of last month again. It turned out very well, and it was a lot of fun to see everyone in cosplay again! I wore my brand new cosplay, which is an art book version of "Dark Mousy" from "DN Angel." I admit, I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I really loved this outfit! It's a long white pirate coat with black accents and black crufixes, with a long flowing black shirt, black pants, and black pirate boots. I didn't like any of the wings they were selling at our Halloween shop, so I custom made mine with about five hundred hand glued black feathers! THEY'RE GORGEOUS! On the downside, they were a pain to wear and I doubt I'll use them again. The purple wig I custom cut, but that was also very irritating since I hate wearing wigs still. I am going to use the coat, shirt, pants and boots again though. I'm making some adjustments and I'm going to match my dear Shareecechan's Gothic Lolita outfit she's making. I'm going to be her Gothic Aristocrat! ::laughs:: But that won't be for a bit! Current list of cosplays I'm considering:

"Seth" from "Trinity Blood"
"Zoicite" from "Pretty Guardian Sailormoon" (Live Action)
"Jacques" from "Gensou Suikoden 3"
"Yuna" in "White Mage form" from "Final Fantasy X-2"


The bottom two choices are almost a guarantee since my cosplay troupe, "Genki no Cosplay," wants to do a Suikoden 3 group and also we want to do a cosplay performances involving all the different kind of Yuna's! ::chuckles:: We'll see how that goes, ne?

Quizzy Time for today was actually taken off a LJ, but I'm not sure where I found it! I took this one 'cuz I'm hoping Sissy will see it and want to take it too! =^^=

What Cute Animal Am I?

You Are A: Frog!

froggyIndependent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Pony or a Squirrel
You are least like a: Turtle or a LambCute Animal Test!


::chuckles:: See, Sissy loves all things froggie related! I'm actually suprised I didn't come up as a bunny, I usually do!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! I'll post an update as soon as I'm well enough to sit at the compy again! Sankyuu for all the support I've received from all my friends, in real life and on-line! I can't wait to talk to you all again soon! Until then, sign my guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: