Saturday, December 10, 2005

CURRENT SONG:
"The Twelve Days of Christmas" from a tune in meh head!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Mickey Mouse housecoat, Mickey Mouse PJ's, black socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Happy! =^^=


Ohayo goziamasu, minnasan, I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! After much cold and chill these past few days, (aka it was 19 below only two days ago), it's now going to be almost fifty degrees today! YAY! For those of you who don't know, living in South Dakota is literally living in a state of extremes. Or as our old adage goes, "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes, it'll change!"

Grams is now scheduled for her open heart surgery on Tuesday, December 13th. Please, everyone say a prayer or keep her in your thoughts! It's a pretty tricky surgery, and it's' going to take a while to complete. But if all goes well, she'll have a heart that's beating as good as it should be!

Oniisan, Sissy and Bren are home now, and it's been lovely seeing them all together. Bren was weighed in at 8.8 lbs and at 21 1/2 inches! Sissy had to have him c-section, he was one very big boy! He's got very large blue eyes and dark blonde hair. (Which I'm sure will fall out in due time! ::laughs::) He's also got very large hands and feet. Oniisan said that was his contribution to the baby! One very, very adorable feature is he has a dimple on one of his cheeks that really shows up when he yawns or half smiles. Yah, I'm bragging, I know. But I'm the aunt, it's my perogrative! ::chuckles::

Every year I usually type a Christmas list of things that I'd like, things I might get, but probably not, and things I absolutely won't get! So for everyone's enjoyment, here's the list this year! ::grinz::

YE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!

Possible Items:
Anime cloissone pins--Currently need Sailormercury, Piyoko, Digi Chart, Rabi-en-Rose, Puchiko, Akabane, or Squall Leonheart
Disney cloissone pins--Daisy Duck, Belle or Theme Park Ride based
UFO Piyoko Plushie
Light blue thin line cordorouy material--For Jacques cosplay
Penguins!
Father Christmas ornaments
Hello Kitty plush pillow
Hello Kitty bed sheets
Pirates of the Caribbean posters

Maybe Possible Items:
Trip to Disneyland in 2006--This still might be a go, we're not sure
New CD player for my car
Black vinyl material for my Kadaaj cosplay
White thigh high boots done in white vinyl
A brand new, totally authentic Geisha kimono

Impossible Items:
Trip to Japan with all the money I can spend! XD
Custom built Spider in vibrant yellow with low end tires, built in sound system and speakers that can blow the pants off any guy driving with me--Must be 5 speed!
Licking Vin Diesel's head
Adrian Brody on a chain
Having a lovely dinner with the very talented Kazuya Minekura

Quizzy time for today comes off a website I stumbled across that had a whole bunch of different kinds of quizzes to choose from. This is the first one I did!

What Kind of Chocolate Am I?

You are White Chocolate

You have a strong feminine side with a good bit of innocence thrown in.
Whether your girlish ways are an act or not, men like to take care of you.
You are an understated beauty, and your power is often underestimated!


This actually suprised me, 'cuz I'm not a big fan of white chocolate. Anyone who knows me really well knows I prefer semi-sweet or dark chocolate. ::chuckles:: But I guess if being white is being innocent, I can go with it! XD

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Remember the Kiriban at 20K with a screenshot! (Woah, we're almost there!) Sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: