Saturday, March 25, 2006

CURRENT SONG:
"Hug" by DBSK from a tune in meh head!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Light blue penguin and moose print pj's, black socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Pretty tired... =-.-=;;


Konbanwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! Oi, it's been a while since I updated this Blog, hasn't it? Well, the good news is that despite Vin's demise, Adrian is now up and running. Actually, it's half Adrien and half Vin, so I guess my computer is currently known as being "Vindrien!"

On the family front, my grams is starting to recover more and more! She looks really good, and an old friend of hers was able to stay with her for a while, so she's been in very good spirits over that! I'm just glad she's doing okay! CHU!!

I also adopted a new kitty that I named "Mouse." Before anyone asks why I would name a cat Mouse, it's not 'cuz she looks like a mouse, but when she meows, it sounds like she says the word "Mouse." ::chuckles:: Cheesy and lame I know, but I love her dearly! So now I have a Herbert and a Mouse to take care of!

LNchan, your professor's obviously can't figure out what's correct and what's not. Unfortunately, you run into that a lot in college. ::half smiles:: I hope it gets better!

Youkai... ::HUUUUUUGGGGGGG:: Ah, I feel better! ::laughs::

Shareecechan, are you doing okay, love? I miss hearing from you! Let me know if there's anything I can do while your in bed rest, ne?

Cosplay news, I'm pleased to say that my "Gensou Suikoden III" cosplay of "Jacques" is about 60% done! YOSHA! I finished making Jacques strange blue and white coat and have the turqouise turtleneck good to go! All I need to do is add the tan accents to a pair of cocoa colored jeans I found, redesign a pair of cocoa colored gloves and find some tan boots similiar to the ones he wears and we'll be good to go! Oh, and I have to make the white headband, but that won't take much. I did show my dad the "Yuna" cosplay I'm doing, and the conversation was hilarious!

Me: Hey, Dad, check out my Yuna cosplay!

::Dad looks at Thief Yuna cosplay on computer::

Dad: Where's the rest of it?

Me: ::blink blink, then curls over laughing::

My poor pop, he's such a good sport about cosplay!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and features one of my current obsessions, K-Pop!!!

Who is Your Ideal K-Pop Male Band?







What male k-pop group are you?




You are "Shinhwa!" Overall, you're damn sexy, talented, popular, and dang, you got some fashion sense, too. Yeah, some have called you gay, but they're just jealous of the mad skillz. However, you change your "image" a little too frequently, and tend to be a workaholic.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



::chuckles:: Hai, I do like them. Honestly, not as much as I like DBSK, but that's because I'm a little bias to the very cute Jaejoong in DBSK. Actually I adore Yuhnoh too, so that may be the reason!

That's all for today, minnasan! Hopefully I'll have some new news for everyone to check out! Domo arigato for all the hits, to the people who've left comments and signed my Guestbook, please continue to sign, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: