Monday, September 18, 2006

CURRENT SONG:
"Mask" from "Bakuretsu Hunters" (Para Para Remix) from "Para Para Max: US Mix"
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Young Link from "LoZ: OoT" green t-shirt, black dance pants, black penguin socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Irritated... =-.-=


Ohayo minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well. First and foremost, I want to thank all my real life friends and on-line friends for the support they showed my family and myself again. It meant the world to me. I only wish my grams would have had the chance to meet each and every one of you. I know she would have loved you all. Thank you again. Everything is starting to return back to normal, but I still miss her alot, especially when I'm sewing. BUT, my parents and my best friend Shareecechan convinced me to compete in the cosplay contest again at NDK this year in honor of my grandmother. So I'll be wearing her favorite costume, and the last one she saw me in, "Nina Sakura" from "Ultra Maniac." Even if I don't win, I know I'll have made her proud. ::smiles::

Speaking of NDK, I'm pleased to say that not only did I receive my confirmation e-mail, but I'm actually NOT teaching a forum this year. In the beginning I was kinda' bummed, but after everything that has recently happened, I'm grateful now that I don't have to prepare for that too.

Cosplay news, I'm also pleased to say that both "Nina" and my "Sweetheart Pink" lolita dress are done in completion. I found this fantastic tatum curl long blonde wig at a dollar store of all things for 3 bucks! It looks really beautiful with my light pink and white dress. Pop says I look just like one of those pretty lolita "dolls" from my Gothic Lolita Bible. I bought a wig for Nina too, but since I'm getting my hair all bleached out and cut to look like "Jacques" for his cosplay, my sides will be long enough and bangs will be the right length to pull off Nina's hair since I'll be wearing that funny witch hat she wears pretty much the whole time. On a random note, I still hate wearing wigs. BLECH!!

Now for why Mirchan is very irritated. For many of you, I've been gone for a long time not just because of my grams, but because I've had a serious of illnesses, starting with a major tooth infection, followed by an infection in my foot and arm. Now, lets add a severe sinus infection to the whole mess. But wait, THERE'S MORE! I decide to go to the doctor today to see if they can give me any medicine. My normal doc can't see me 'cuz she's all booked up, so the office lady who's a close family friend does me a favor and books me into the Spearfish clinic. This seems fine to me as I've seen doctors there in the past.

Okay, so everything is fine and dandy and I meet with the doctor. Not only is she pretty rude, but she actually doubts if I'm allergic to some of the medicines listed. WHA? I think by now I would know what I can and can't take. Anyhoo, I tell her what's wrong and what I've been doing to treat it. I kid you not, she's seen me for only five minutes and tells me that I should just keep doing what I'm doing and take 2000 mg worth of antibiotics a day! I'M ONLY 94 POUNDS TOP! Plus, antibiotics cause one infection to go away and cause another one to occur in my body because of how my system works. It's almost automatic. So later I'll have to go and get medicine to treat what the antibiotics did in treating my sinus infection. I have her look in my ears too because some stuff was coming out of them, and she told me not to worry about it, or the junk that I've been spitting up out of my mouth from my chest. Just use hot packs, hot showers, drink lots of hot liquid and take over the counter meds with the antibiotics. Ladies and gentlemen, I had enough leftover antibiotics from my mouth infection that I could have spared the amount of money I had to spend.

Anyhoo, that's my doctor/medicine/illness rant for today. I apologize to all if it sounds a little harsh, but I was really irrirated today!

On a lighter note, I present you a Quizzy time with a yaoi twist. I can't really say I'm a Narutard, since I really don't care much for the series, but I can honestly say I'm a KakaIru geek. ::chuckles:: So enjoy this KakaIru based quiz.

What kind of KakaIru Fan Am I?


You're the KakaIru fanfiction fan. You've written so many that it's likely that every fan who loves to read stories about these two has read at least one or two stories by you. You have a vivid imagination that's circulating great story ideas constantly. Sometimes you will use these ideas to your advantage if there's something you want bad enough.
Take this quiz!










Well, that's it for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, remember the Kiriban at 25K and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: