Monday, February 06, 2012

Hello Kitty Glasses!

Hello all you Sparkling Girls!  I hope that everyone is having a beautiful winter!  I'm so happy that I'm inside, the snow is falling softly and it looks so pretty from where I am sitting.  I can't say I'm very fond of this season but I must admit that it's very pretty!

And a big hello and thank you to my new follower, "The Chocolate Lolita!"  If you haven't had a chance to visit her Blog, it's so awesome and she's a beautiful, Sparkling Lolita Girl!

My best friend Bunny gave me a set of Hello Kitty glasses for Christmas this year and I wanted to take a pic of them!  I'm wearing a mild Ageha/Agejo styled outfit and have my Gray circle lenses in.  I think the pic is very cute!




That's all for today!  Thank you so much for visiting my Blog!  I will post more super cute and pretty items that will be available for sale soon!  Ja ne for now!  =~.^=V

4 comments:

Minnie said...

omg!
they are so cute >.<
wanna have them, too!!!

Miracle Shining said...

Thank you so much! I think that my best friend got them from Claire's Boutique?

Sam Times said...

That signature red ribbon in an eyeglasses? I should show this to my cousin, although I should expect a few minutes of her squealing.

Miracle Shining said...

Thank you! I love the glasses, they're so much fun to wear!