Thursday, March 28, 2002

Hokay, I finally have a template that I'm satisfied with! Oi, so much pink and cuteness, but I guess being the local cat girl would make me that way... Anyhoo, Check it out, I took a few Lord of the Rings quizzes to keep myself busy while waiting for Painting to begin...

Incidentally, I'm like only five foot, and my painting as tall as I am...

Oh wait, what was I saying?... Oh right, LotR quiz!! Heh, I'm such a geek for these selector things. Anyhoo, wanted to see what man was my man from the movie version. Needless to say, I was a touch weirded, but I suppose it fits...


Who's your Fellowship fella?

I love to FROLIC with the elves


BWHAHAHAHA!!! I've always been a Frodo girl myself, but I could do Legalos as often as I possibly could too! ::HENTAI GRIN:: I swear, I get worse all the time...

Anyhoo, that's about it for today... I'm going to try and get this thing edited to look the way I want it too!! Ja ne for now!

No comments: