Friday, March 29, 2002

Blech, I feel like somebody sat on my back and stayed there all night... Ebil, ebil sleep some times! Anyhoo, it's in the morning, I'm in a sorta grouchy mood, so here I am... I've been working non stop on an LotR comic for one of my friend's birthdays. It takes me TWO AND HALF HOURS TO DO ONE PAGE!! Woo, but it's SO worth it, I think it look so fab, I even have borders!

Okay, what else... Oh yah, took more quizzes! Heh, I take these not only to entertain myself, but to keep my friends who visit my Blog entertained too! More LotR stuff! Let's see, this was what character you'd be in the movie...

Legolas

Legolas Greenleaf

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Legolas, Elf, a son of the King of Mirkwood.

In the movie, I am played by Orlando Bloom.

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test with Perseus Web Survey Software



Anyone else seeing a trend?! I'm the elf again!!! I always thought I was a Hobbit, but NOOOOOO... Nyonyonyonyo... Heh, s'okay, Legolas is HOT and my boyfriend looks like him... Seriously!!! Eat yer' hearts out ladies! Oops, better go, I think I've probably BLOGGED enough for today. Oh yah, you wanna link me?... I BE LINK FREE! Ja ne for now!

No comments: