Friday, August 16, 2002

Ah, it's a nice cool morning this morning... Now, if I wasn't trying to snort myself silly because of my allergies, I'd be a HELL of a lot better! ::grumbles:: But I'm not going to let it get to me today! I actually got my work complimented on this morning, no changes needed to be made! That's the FIRST time that's happened to me since I've started to work there! Who knows, maybe things are getting better for me, ne? I'm actually starting to enjoy my job!

Oooh, I saw the BEST movie this morning on TV! I wish I could have seen the whole thing! It was called "Alegria" and it featured the performers of the Cirque du Soleil! Oh my gosh!!! I haven't been that swept away by a movie in a long time!!! It featured Frank Langella and even a cameo by Whoopie Goldberg, but if you don't pay attention to the clowns, you won't see her. Ooh, and do give you an idea of the rating scale for movies, my friend Nick and I came up with this scale, mind you this is based on our opinions. This goes from worst there is to best there is.

Amerian Beauty Bad (absolute worst a movie can be)
Really Bad
Bad
Sorta Bad
Average
Sorta Good
Good
Really Good
Sam Raimi's Army of Darkness Good (absolute best a movie can be)


I give Alegria the Sam Raimi's Army of Darkness Good!!! There are very few films I ever award that too, the first two being Labyrinth and of course, Lord of the Rings. But I am seriously going to watch this one again and maybe even get the soundtrack, the music is to die for!! Find this movie minnasan, it's a must!

Took some more quizzes, thought I'd post a couple more for all your enjoyment! The first one is to find out what Emoticon I am!

:,)

According to the SelectSmart.com Emoticon Selector, my #1 match today is Crying with happiness.
What are you?
Visit SelectSmart.com


::LAUGHS:: Well hell yah, I'm generally so happy and laugh so hard that I bring tears to my eyes, so that could fit! But then again, I'm also really dark and twisted with my sense of humor, so I guess in that case it would be a matter of opinion, ne? The second quiz being posted for today is what kind of anime girl I am.




Cutest little dragon master.

Find out what anime girl you are.


Okay, this seems a little weird to me, 'cuz I can sorta see myself as Kurai, but she's a bit too cute hentai for me. ::laughs:: But then again I am a bit of a hentai, ne? More quiz posts will be coming, I love these silly selector things! Some of them are really good!

LotR news for today, I read the most INCREDIBLE BoromirXFaramir fic last night on the website Sweet Sorcery! Oh my gosh, I am so in love with this piece of fiction. I've still got to e-mail the author, but if anyone knows the Deanna that wrote it, please send her my incredible gratitude for writing something so moving! Then again, I am bias, they are my favorite slash coupling! ::grins:: Oh yah, if anyone knows any sites where I can get some really good shots of Dave Wenham as Faramir, please let me know! I want to do kinda' a montage painting of him at different angles, but the picture supply is so limited!

I had better go, man, this was a long Blog, ne? Thanks to all who have visited my site thus far! If you've got a moment, please sign my guestbook, hai? I love reading the messages and I'll try to e-mail those who sign! Ja ne for now minnasan! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sauron says: "Speak softly and carry a nasty ring..."

No comments: