Thursday, August 15, 2002

I am severely killing time at work right now. I thought I'd have more to do, but that's just not the case today. I'd like to say thought things have been slowly getting better at work. I think I'm finally getting the hang of how things work around here. It can still be really intimidating, but that's okay, I can handle that now. I know I'm better than any of the rudeness around the office, so I'm gonna get through it!

Oh, did you all see that I added a new counter above where the archives used to be? They've been moved to the bottom, below my Contact section, they were taking up too much space! Ooh, and I added a Dreambook guestbook! I like adding extras like that, I hope you guys like it!

I took a WHOLE BUNCH of quizzes yesterday and I thought that I would just post results every couple of days or so. ::chuckles:: I took this one asking what kind of bishonen I'd be.




cold.. or are you?

Find out what bishonen you are.


For anyone who's seen "Angel Sanctuary" and knows me, THIS IS SO TRUE, IT'S SAD!!! Actually, Kira is my favorite character, and I can be just as dark and nasty as he is if I REALLY don't like you, but I tend to be pretty much okay with everyone. Just don't get on my bad side or I'll whomp you with more than the handle of my Seven Swords! ::evil grin::

Well, LotR news for today, I'm in a bit of a writing dry spell! I was doing so well, but since all I do all day is sit and type ads, it's really hard for me to come back and sit here all day and type stories, nyo? But, I've got this new AragornXFrodo thing flipping around in my head and it won't let me be!!! Darn all those AXF fans for getting me hooked! ::LAUGHS:: Nah, just kidding, I love all of them that write these fics! Oooh, and I found a site with tons more screenshots of the TTT previews! Oh yum, they had this gorgeous close up of Karl Urban as the brooding Eomer! ::swoons:: Now that is such a delicious Kiwi, that I cannot begin to describe. Heh, not quite as yum as my Faramirkun, but then again, I am completely bias to that man!!! Heh, now if I can just get that BoromirXFaramir thing off the ground, I will be a happy camper!!!

That's all for now minnasan, work is showing it's head again. Oooh, I'm in the midst of designing my brand new cosplay website, it's tentative name is "Angel's Fury" and version 1.0 features Hakkai and it's got the best name for that version! "It Only Hurts When I Smile... Hakkai's Green" What do you think minnasan? Well, I had better run, ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Legolas found himself secretly wondering why the other eight of the Fellowship could still see, after all, weren't they supposed to be blinded by beauty?

No comments: