Friday, August 02, 2002

The weekend has finally arrived! Let all the Saints with all their names that I don't know be praised! PRAISES Heh, I'm so glad that I've got Saturday and Sunday off... Oi, I got super sick yesterday from the meds they were giving me to help my pneumonia. Turns out I have a violatile reaction to them, and needless to say, I was sent right back to the doctor again yesterday. They took me off them and are just letting me use my inhaler now. Thank kamisama! I am so sick of being sick it's not even funny! Oi, but in least I'm starting to get better, so that's a small spot of brightness...

Well, I've just begun chapter one of my book and it's SO GOOD!! Hai I know that I sound egocentric about it, but it's really turning out fab! I love writing things with the sea and the opening sequence is Alessander and his crew battling the raging elements trying to get back home! That's all I'm giving for now, anything else would just spoil it more!

LotR stuff for today, the countdown continues! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!! Why does it have to take so bleeding long? I know that as soon as I get off work at one p.m. on Tuesday I am hauling my butt over to Wal-Mart or K-Mart or wherever the heck I'm closest to at the time and getting myself a copy! Keeee!! Ooh, and I'm working on an acrylic painting of Karl Urban as Eomer. It's gonna' be such a kewl picture, the pre drawing is done. The canvas size is a little odd, and I wasn't sure how to go about doing it, but the Eomer picture worked out perfectly! ::swoons over golden braid Bet you can't tell where some of Alessander's design was inspired by, ne? ::winks:: Oooh, and Lilysan is still working on her totally yummy AragornXFrodo fics and it sounds like she's got a FaramirXFrodo in the works! I love Faramir!!!! ::squeals:: I love in him angst ridden pain over his unrequitted love with Boromir, but that's a whole 'nother story! But still, I think Lilysan mentioned she was going to write a short Aragorn carrying Frodo fic! I can't wait!!

Oi, that's all for now, if I keep talking LotR stuff much longer, I'll start chanting for the weekend to turn into Tuesday... Wouldn't be so bad, but Monday has to come before it... Blech... =-.-= That's all for now, minnasan! Ja ne!!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The One Ring speaking to Sauron "Can you hear me now? Good!"

No comments: