Monday, August 05, 2002

Yes!! I got off work early today 'cuz my boss said it was okay! ::grins:: Hai, I know, I love my job, but after four consecutive hours of writing in tiny, tiny little lines, I was pretty glad to leave today! I was planning to work on my painting when I got home, but I'm lucky that arms are working! All that crouching over the desk has made my elbows sore! Noo!!! ::weeps over potential cramps in her painting hand:: I can't stand not using my right hand, I am truly a righty, all my art is made from that precious hand!

::chuckles:: Visited Alysasan's blog today and she had the cutest quizzes on it! For anyone who doesn't know me really well, I am a complete Jim Henson fanatic. My biggest dream is to design clothes for the Muppets. Hey, they can't talk back! Well, they can with help, but generally not! Well, Alysasan had this great quiz to find out what Muppet you were! So, here's my quiz results!

Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!



Isn't that just a riot?! I love it!! Incidentally, I adore the Swedish Chef, he was my second favorite character on the Muppet show. My first was a tie between the Great Gonzo and Miss Piggy... Kermie come in a very close third!

Now for the big news... ::takes a deep breath:: LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RINGS IS FINALLY OUT ON DVD TOMORROW, LET ELBERETH BE PRAISED!! ::gasps for air:: Oi, I'm okay... Heh, no seriously, I am way too psyched about this! My parents and I have cleared our schedules completely so that we can watch it tomorrow night! We're even getting TV dinners so we don't have to wait too long to put in on the player! Oooh, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! ::swoons with her best friend Yukichan over TTT preview:: Mmmm, Frodo, Aragorn, Eomer and Faramir!! I can't wait!! Gah, the suspense will be killing me tomorrow! Oi, in least I got paid, ne?

Well, that's all for now, minnasan! Hope you've enjoyed the Blog thus far, will be more fun now that I've got the DVD of FotR tomorrow! Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Upon seeing the screaming fans when Frodo and Sam fall into a very poorly written Mary Sue fic, Frodo turns to his faithful friend, "Sam, I don't think we're in Middle Earth any more..." ::cues "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" music::

No comments: