Thursday, August 29, 2002

Well, the morning has started out with a bang already! I've managed to get two phone calls about incorrect ad information, one agent who's already upset because SHE didn't get her proof done in time and my boss thinking that I'm wasting their money when I'm just trying to be efficient! Oi, today has GOT to get better! If not, it's gonna' be a very long run of it. But hey, I've been through a lot worse, so I think I can handle it.

::GRINZ:: I discovered this fabulous Orgy site the other day, and of course, I had to go and drool over all that is Orgy related. Heh, I'm such a sucker for totally delicious men in makeup. Especially Jay, I just can't seem to keep my eyes off the tall, think, pale ones. Especially when they wear vinyl. Yah, I know, I'm so weird that way, but what do you expect, ne?... Anyhoo, there was this place to go and adopt "Orgy Dolls," which in itself is not only amusing, but cute as hell!... So naturally, I had to adopt my baby Jay and of course, Amir... YUMMMMMM!!!! Aren't these guys just kewt?

I adopted Jay!  Adopt an ORGY DOLL at the DDD I adopted Amir!  Adopt an ORGY DOLL at the DDD

Now this is truly the MOST in severely kewt, but I just can't help myself!... ::grinz:: I luuuuv Orgy and they've got the best music. Actually, I liked their music before I even saw them, it was that really driving hard beat. It's almost danceable and with some really nice remixes, it could be!...

LotR News for today, I managed to finally start on my Faramir painting!... I did it in Autumn tones, he's surrounded completely by red, yellow, tan, and brown leaves. He looks melancholy in the picture, which made it even the more sweet. I'm thinking about painting poetry words into the leaves, so that it makes Faramir look even more lost. ::sniffles:: My poor baby, I torture him so even in my paintings. I just can't help it, he's just so easy to torment! Hell, I get around to writing my huge BoromirXFaramir story, and everyone will KNOW just how bad I try and torture him! I'm more mean in that aspect in the emotional sense than the physical one. Angst in silence for his dear elder brother... Heh, I'll let you figure out why!

Well, that's all for today. I might add a profile bar on the either side with that kitty icon thing. I'm not sure, but it seems kinda' empty on this Blog thing without some sort of profile. I'll think about it and decide in a couple days. Thanks for the 200+ people who've read my Blog, please take the time to sign my Guestbook, hai? Oh yah, and drop me an e-mail if you have a RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY that you would like to see! Ja ne for now!... =^.~=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: Every time someone tries to take something from you, you get down on your haunches and scream "It's our Precious and We wants it back!"

No comments: