Friday, August 30, 2002

Okay, so today could be going better... I mean seriously, it could be going WAY better, but I'm a patient woman. Just like Sauron waiting for his Ring to return to him, I will sit upon my chair and not try to bring down the fires of Mordor upon my adversaries... Heh, bet you didn't know Advertising could get so blood thirsty, did you, ne?!... Well, it really isn't that bad, but lately I've just been hitting a really rough run of it.

Oh, if you notice, I added a "profile" bar underneath my Dreambook. My Blog isn't fancy enough for a Profile page and a comment thing, so that's why I added the Dreambook and also made the profile thing beside it. If I can find a server that can house a small picture, I might even add an illustration of myself. Heh, in all my Cyber Techno Glam glory... I LUV my silver eyeshadow, it's what keeps me happy when my life is down... Anyhoo, I hope you like the profile, I hope it turned out decent, I can never see it when I'm programming directly to my template...

Took another quiz recently... This was to find out what kind of anime villian I would be... NOW HERE'S ACCURATE RESULTS!!!




Nuts-O Angel

Find out what anime villan you are.


I can be as seriously nutsy as Rociel and yah, I've been told by my friends that I will overthrow the Underworld and then probably take Heaven out with it... You think I was evil or something... ::hears her Oniisan go "What do you mean think?!":: Heh, I be weird today...

LotR news for today... I finished my Faramir painting!... I'm serious, this has got to be the nicest painting I have ever done of any of the LotR people! Even better than my Eomer one, and I was really biased to that. It's actually going to be a gift for someone, but can I part with it?... ::sniffles:: Aye, I can, but it will be a difficult and painful parting. But that's all right, I'm slowly starting to find more Faramir picture now that we're drawing ere closer to the TTT premiere! EEEEE!!! I'm am so buzzing for that, I want to hurry and finish the anime cosplay stuff so I can start on the LotR stuff!... Heh, I know, I'm a hopeless addict.

Well, that's all for today, whew, this really was a longer Blog than I was intending! I want to thank LNchan for signing my Guestbook and also, if anyone has a Random LotR Thought for the Day they would like to send me, just drop me an e-mail and I'll put it up here along with who said it! Ja ne for now, minnasan!... =^.~=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: Someone asks you something, they get upset when you don't respond and you instantly say "Don't let him turn me into nothin' unnatural!..."

No comments: