Monday, October 21, 2002

I just got back from looking at apartments... I think I'm gonna' take the second one I looked at! It's on a nice quiet street that's close to major grocery stores and shopping places, but at the same time isn't in the middle of everything! VERY nice new carpet in it and all the walls are white with the exception of the kitchen which I will make white, so I can paint all the flowers and fairies on it. Now if I can just get the apartment before anyone else does, oi!! Also, knee still in pain, but not as much and I think I'm getting the flu... Blech...

Kingom Hearts news, I'll be working on a doujinshi for one of my dear friends coming up, so it'll be interesting when it's finished. Heh, I'm not gonna' say what it's about, but it's unusual and it's definately not my usual work. I'm thinking that maybe I should look at making Ansem's costume for one of my guy friends. Don't you all agree that Dark Riku should be seen with Ansem hovering behind him? Heh!!!

QUIZ TIME ONCE AGAIN!! Okay, I admit, I'm lazy today, so there's only going to be one quiz post. But my fellow fan fic writers will appreciate this, I found the quiz on Baranduin's Live Journal.

What Fandom Archetype Am I?

You%20are%20a%20veteran.
Which fandom archetype are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

AND YOU ALL SHOULD FEAR ME!!! ::chuckles:: Actually, I am considered a Veteran now as spooky as that seems. I think I kinda' live in fear of that in a way... Nah, I just want you all to fear me! ::evil laughter:: I'm fine... Really...

LotR news for today, no new Art Box cards, but I did see of all things a little Disney magazine highlighting this winter's movies and right on the front was super sexy, wide eyed, frightened Frodo. I almost shrieked in the grocery store when I saw it! I am so pathetic it's not even funny. Ooooh, and I went to Software Etc. looking for the first 3 episodes of "Hellsing" and saw the manual for the LotR: FotR video game. Has anyone played that yet minnasan and if so, is it as good as it looks? I kinda' want to give it a shot 'cuz it is LotR, but I don't know if it's a good play or not.

Well, that's all for today. Domo arigato for the many peeps who've read this journal, hugs for all! Heh, oh and I'm trying to find the first three episodes of Hellsing, I can find 4-6, but dang... It's getting to be a popular anime, who can resist a gunslinging Arucard, ne? Ja ne! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Arwen questioned Aragorn's true intentions when he swore that the huge feet like slippers with an almost hairy appearance he bought her were just on a whim...

No comments: