Thursday, October 24, 2002

Well, minnasan, I heard back from the Realtor... I GOT THE APARTMENT!! I am beyond overjoyed!!! It's only about a 7-10 minute drive from my work place and it's near all the major stores and grocery places! Plus, it's had new carpet put in it and they said I'm welcome to change the wallpaper! Thank Kamisama for that, it's just awful stuff, I did not know they still printed mushroom yellow wallpaper! I'm really excited, much packing to be done!

Visited Ebay today, looked up Saiyuki and found out there's a new movie on DVD available that I don't have! ::begins to cry:: Man, and I'm broke right now too!!! ::sobs:: I mean, I've got the whole collection, all 50 episodes and the Requiem movie and now they're just released "Hope and Guilt" on DVD!!! I need that movie hands down!!! Plus, the cover about had me drooling!!! Gojyo and Hakkai should always be touching each other more intimately on all Saiyuki covers. Hai, I'm like most Saiyuki fans, once I've got my pairing I support it viciously! But not quite as hostile as GW fans... Thank Kamisama for that... ::chuckles::

Quiz time is also the LotR news for today! ::laughs:: I haven't gotten any ne Art Box cards, but I did get to go and pointlessly drool over LotR stuff walking by SunCoast in the mall today. Heh, I can't wait until they start showing the previews on TV next month!! ::grinz:: Must remind myself not to lick the screen when Aragorn is standing there soaked in the rain, sword raised, wind whipping through his soaked hair... ::Fans self:: I'm okay... What was I saying? Oh riiiiigggghhhttt, quiz results!

What LotR Male character would be my best match?

My%20ideal%20mate%20is%20Aragorn!%20
Who is your Ideal Lord of the Rings (male) Mate?

brought to you by Quizilla

MEOW!!!! This couldn't have worked better for me, I luv Aragorn and hai, for those of you who don't know me super well, I have a thing for dark, brooding men who exude sexuality and sensuality. Heh, I should probably not be into them, but I can't help myself and add in Viggo's incredible blue eyes when he's Aragorn and well, I'm happily lost! ::grinz::

That's all for today, minnasan! Gomen ne that this isn't a longer post, won't be much to say until I start moving! Domo arigato for all the hits and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Upon closer inspection, Sam realized that his frying pans didn't work half as well now that there were orc face indentions on them...

No comments: