Saturday, October 26, 2002

Went to the apartment today with my mum and my grams and measured windows for curtains. This is so weird, I've never had to do something like that! ::laughs:: Oh well, I guess we've got to start some time, ne? Ooh, but I've got this really kewl material for the front windows in my living room. It looks like paint has been thrown all over them. Sunflower print for the kitchen and waterlily print for the bedroom. I'm doing my whole home to look like there's a Garden inside. ::chuckles:: Kinda' an ode to my website and I'm painting flowers along the bottom of the floor and painting my fave anime characters and then just random fairies and such through it, I can't wait to start!

Speaking of anime, those who know me know I'm an utter Gensomaden Saiyuki fanatic and thanks to LNchan for RPing Gojyo against my Hakkai, I sat and watched my Saiyuki episodes again. I'd like to make a random observation about these two whenever they have a "moment" as I've dubbed it. Did anyone else realize they have their own theme music? ::laughs:: Seriously, minnasan, yesterday was the first time I realized that they actually have a song for just them. It's such a sweet lullaby like sound and it's terribly romantic. Hai, it might be just my GojyoXHakkai support coming out, but I watched other episodes with them having "moments" in it and the music popped right up and then they get a slightly soften effect animation style and they gaze into each other's eyes for longer than normal... ::swoons:: Oi, I'm so pathetic... YOSH!...

QUIZ TIME! Hai, I know, this is the highlight of Blog, ne?

What FF7 character am I? Once again taken from Quizilla.com


What FF7 char are you??

brought to you by Quizilla

CLOUDSAMA!! ::grinz:: I was a bit bummed, I thought I'd be Vinnie... Well, if you combine Vincent and Cloud, you get KH Cloud and since the last FF7 test I took resulted in Vincent, I guess I'm getting the other half of the story, ne?

LotR news for today, I got my first pack of the Collector's edition trading cards. VERY nice, shiny cards! I was pleased to see that I finally got a nice one with a side shot of Frodo talking to Gandalf, but it still kinda' bites 'cuz it's not very bright. Frodo is really in shadow, but you can still see Mr. Wood's lovely blue eyes even in the dimness! YUM! Also got a spiffy "Flaming Eye of Sauron" shot. I don't know why, but I totally think that eye is kewl. Must be my ebil nature coming out or something... Heh...

That's all for today, minnasan! Hopefully I'll have more to post and I hope when I move to my new apartment I won't be gone for too long from my Blog! Domo arigato for 1200+ hits and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As Gandalf lectured Frodo before he left the Shire, Frodo looked up at Gandalf in awe, one thought going through his head, "He's got food stuck in his beard..."

No comments: