Monday, November 25, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"As The World Fall Down" by David Bowie from the "Labyrinth" soundtrack

Blech... It was just one of those days... My coworkers were all on edge today, and it just made things at work tough. I woke up really sick this morning and I ended up aching for the whole day. I also heard everyone's problems today and I think I've had quite enough... But, I don't think it's very healthy of me to rant, so on the up and up, my streaks in my hair did turn out nicely. They didn't get as white gold as I wanted, so it looks like my hair more shimmers than actually sparks, but I think I really like it! ::smiles:: Have to have one plus, ne, minnasan?

Saiyuki news, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GENJO SANZO! ::chuckles:: I forgot that it was a couple days ago, our favorite ill tempered priest is now a year older. In that same vein, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SHA GOJYO! Our gorgeous red head half breed also had a birthday earlier this month. With Sanzo's birthday in mind, I let him off his Chain (TM) today, and we'll see what kind of surprise is in store for him, ne?

QUIZZY TIME AGAIN! I stole this one off LNchan's Blournal and the result was so accurate if I did magic, it's scary!

What Type of Magic Would I Work?



Your magical style is Angelic.

What type of Magic do you work?. Take the Magical Style Quiz by Paradox


=O.o= This is SO weird, 'cuz the massive epic like Saiyuki fic has to do with so many "Angels" and one of my nicknames actually is Angel or Tenshi... Kewl, ne?

LotR news for today, it's less than one month now until the release of the TTT movie, minnasan! I was wandering through Wal-Mart today and I stumbled across the ultra fancy edition of the FotR set with those gorgeous book ends! I was about ready to cry, I'm too broke, and I wanted the special edition! But, well, you just got to go with it, ne? Oooh, and upon visiting Lord of the Rings.net, they've got lovely new Desktops available now that use some really great CG work to add to the gorgeous movie shots! I suggest that everyone move over there and check them out! Now if they just made AIM icons in something other than Arwen...

That's all for today, minnasan... I hope I didn't seem too depressed, I like my Blogs to be happy since apparently so many people read them! Domo arigato for the 1850+(!) hits, sign my Guestbook, onegai, and ja ne for now, minnasan! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As the One Ring sat in Frodo's pocket, it began to question why Fate would land it in the hands of a Hobbit that spent more time getting "handled" by overly friendly people then the Ring could ever dream of...

No comments: