Monday, December 02, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"End of the Innocence" by Don Henley

Ohayo, minnasan, I'm finally back after a long but very fun Thanksgiving break. On the up and up, I finally got to see the Rapid City "Parade of Lights." Think Disney Electric Light Parade, but on a much smaller scale. Very pretty! I loved the lights and I got to spend such a nice time with my family. On the down and down, I also got a terrible cold from being out in the chill for so long and I can hardly type right now do to screwing up my arm and wrist. It was really hurting a couple days ago, but I went to my Mum's Christmas company party at the bowling alley. I'm a righthander and damn, I really screwed my wrist up even more! My chiropractor was there and reminded me that I have to come and see her after she saw my arm. If that wasn't a twist of fate, ne? ::laughs:: Anyhoo, despite the pain, I really had a good time.

Well, I'm also getting into the Christmas spirit. I'll be cleaning my house this afternoon so that I can put up my Christmas tree that my grams was kind enough to donate. I of course have angels for my tree, big surprise, ne? Ooh, and I'll be able to get all my presents this week and hopefully get my gifts shipped out to Kichan, LNchan and Moon-chan by the end of this week. Just have to finish making them minnasan! Looking forward to the holiday, I've got a little Christmas tree sitting on my desk right now in fact.

QUIZZY TIME! Hai, the highlight of this whole Blog, ne? I stumbled across this site by accident, I hope my Oniisan and Sissy take this quiz, since they're such huge Trigun fans like me!

What Kind of Trigun Personality Do I Have?


Which Trigun Character are You like?
Takes other quizzes at Newsies Meets Anime...Anime Meets Newsies...

You are Vash The Stampede! WOOO GO YOU! Vash is the coolest mofo out in da woild, and his personality is JUST like yours! FEEL SPECIAL!


::GRINZ:: Well, being Vashsama is my baby, it makes only sense, ne? ::laughs:: Methinks that Sissy will turn up Milly and Oniisan will turn up Wolfwood! On a side note, my Oniisan looks just like Vashsama and that's not a lie! ALL HAIL KERONEKOSAMA!!

LotR news for today, the countdown until the TTT premiere has begun! Only 17 more days and I can snuggle down with a bottle of water and some Swedish fish and let my mind happily melt under Peter Jackson's vision of TTT. How fabulous can you get, ne? I've been waiting the whole year for this, I'll be wearing my One Ring and everything for it! I just wish that I had been able to get my Strider costume finished! Heck, I'll get it done next year for sure, I'm getting a sewing machine from Christmas! CHU!

Anyhoo, that's all for now, minnasan. I'll have longer posts when my hand and wrist heals! Domo arigato for all the hits, please sign my Guestbook and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Seventeen days until the TTT premiere and you're already out polishing your Narsil for the premiere...

No comments: