Tuesday, December 03, 2002

CURRENT SONG:
"Here Comes Trouble" by Masters of Funk (Strike's Theme Song from BAM 2: Dance Tengoku Mix)

Konbanwa, minnasan, it's freezing cold in the great area of the Black Hills and there's no travel recommended by the police. I've already seen a few bumper kissers and there's been cars in the ditch and a roll over already. BUT I myself had quite a nice day. I got out of work early and my mum and grams came and took me to dinner. Had lobster and shrimp! YUMMY!! It's been like three years since I had a good lobster and I had three mini rock lobster tails, six deep fried shrimp, 2 chilled shrimp cocktail bites, a whole plate of french fries, a side of applesauce and a raspberry lemonade. Hai, minnasan, I am tiny but boy can I eat! I also finished all my Christmas shopping, just waiting for one package to arrive via mail and I can ship everything out that needs to go across country. ::cries:: I spent way more than I should have, and it was money that my 'rents were to kind to give me. But they know I'll pay them back. Oh, and right away to meh Sissy, I'll be getting you your PenPen handbag after Christmas, for now you and Oniisan are getting a combined gift! ::smiles::

Okay, now I'm gonna' rant for a moment. LNchan knows the details to this rant, but I'm going to leave this ambigous for now. I think the ones responsible will know. I've heard of copying art, of copying literature, of copying fan fiction, etc, and that's all lousy beyond belief, but for Kamisama's sake... COPYING SOMEONE'S BLOG?!!! I mean, sheesh, it's one thing to admire someone's opinions or writing style, but it's quite another to take how they state things and how they view things and try and make it your own! I mean, I can understand agreeing with them, even saying so, but to flat out just copy? Oi, talk about being low!!! ::manages to simmer and cease fuming:: Okay, I'm fine now...

Now that I'm done with my rant, I have a quiz time that LNchan and Kichan both MUST take, I commandeth you!! Compliments of Quizilla.com as usual!

What Saiyuki Character Am I?

You%20are...Cho%20Hakkai!
Which Saiyuki Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Is anyone shocked? Iie, didn't think so... ::laughs:: I am guessing that when LNchan takes this, she'll test out as Gojyokun... ::grinz:: Then again, we Saiyuki fans know that our Hakkaichan and our Gojyokun inevitably belong together, don't they? I can't wait to get my Blog/Blournal for "Just RELOAD" up and running, so I can post my fiction for it!

LotR related news for today, I realized something today as we were setting up the paper... If I would have whined at my boss and finally gotten to meet Brenda, our on the site reporter, I COULD HAVE met Viggo Mortenson... But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I find out that Brenda was on the set of this movie called "Hildego" from Disney interviewing him like a week late. Viggo is the lead in the movie and since so many Lakota Native American's are featured, my paper, "The Lakota Journal" went down there and had an interview with Viggo and some of the native actors. ::sobs:: Talk about missing out on one hell of an opportunity! Oh, on a humorous side note, I guess Viggo makes really good fry bread, a Native American dish that's a favorite of my family as well as many others with Native descent. Guess I'll just have to sit and watch FotR and wait the next 16 days in misery knowing that Viggo Mortenson, the almighty Aragorn, was only an hour away from me... ::sniffles and hugz her Frodo poster::

Well, that's all for tonight minnasan. I should be finishing up with making my gifts and I need to haul butt if I want to get an entry in for the Tokyo Pop Rising Stars of Manga competition. The entry time closes out December 16th. Domo arigato for the 2000+ hits(!), please sign my Guestbook, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sixteen days until the TTT premiere and you sit at home, mourning over Aragorn in FotR, knowing he was only an hour away from you... ::CRIES::

No comments: