Monday, January 20, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Always" by Saliva from the radio in the next office...

Well, it's been proving to be quite a unique day today. I can't say its been terrible, but it hasn't been exactly the most successful either. I'd like to apologize to LNchan, Kichan and Moon-chan. I know we normally chat at night, but I won't be on-line tonight due to the fact that my boss decided that the Production Team and Copy Editor had to arrive at work at 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. ::smiles slightly:: Amazing how little things like that really can get on your nerves, ne? The fog is really setting in on the office, I'm hoping that the drive home will be without incident! I don't need another ditch incident, ne?

Slight random rant... If someone needs to tell me something, I just wish they'd come out and say it. I don't like having things hinted at, or just sorta scooted around. Really, I'm a relatively mild person, so if you've got a problem that you need to talk to me about, please just say it straight out. ::smiles:: It makes me feel better knowing then if I can correct it!

Anime and manga news, now that I am quite pleased with Meganimedvd.com, I think that I shall go ahead and do business with them in future. Thus when I get a little bit ahead again, I'll go ahead and order "Araiso Private High School Student Council Executive Committee." Hopefull those who subtitled the Saiyuki movie will have done this one too. The Saiyuki subtitling was quite good, so I can only hope that it will be just as great!

QUIZ TIME for today is also the LotR news. I was bored and figured I'd take an LotR quiz again since I don't really have any news. After all, getting a Frodo and a Faramir card in the same collector's pack makes a lot of stuff seem boring! ::chuckles::

Am I a Hobbit, Elf, Dwarf, Orc, or Man?

Aragorn%2C%20a%20man%20of%20Middle%20Earth.
Are you a hobbit, an elf, a dwarf, an orc, or a man? (Lord of the Rings based)

brought to you by Quizilla


::LAUGHS:: And I'm Aragorn to boot! Not that its really surprising! I took another quiz that didn't have a picture, but I turned out to be Faramir. ::smiles:: Now that's a result I really like!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Gomen ne that there isn't more! Domo arigato for 3290+ hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sam's New Motto: Perhaps I Should Have Let Mr. Frodo Go Alone...

No comments: