Thursday, March 20, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Universe" by Savage Garden from "Savage Garden..."

Well, minnasan, the world has changed as of today. Do I agree with this war?... No, I never agree with any conflict. BUT, I will support those men and women that are over there right now fighting. It is the least I can do to offer up high spirits and hopes that they shall return. I apologize to those who do not agree with my point of view, but it's just that, it's my point of view. ::tired smile::

LNchan, I hope that you are feeling better. It seems that everyone I know as of late has caught something quite unpleasant. I think I have jinxed all my family and friends! Hopefully we'll talk to each other soon and just keep staying in bed and resting. I know how nasty those suprise flu bugs can be. Especially coming after what you just had. ::gives empathetic hugs::

Cosplay musings, I finished attaching the vinyl black straps to my Rikku top along with my silver buckles for the accents. I jokingly told Kichan last night that I felt more like a "hentai centerfold" the more the costume is finished. ::laughs:: But seriously, I was getting tired of the costume for a while, but seeing the top finished and knowing I'm almost 70% done, I'm beginning to really dig the outfit again! Guess that's what happens from time to time with cosplay ne? You're really into something in the beginning and then it sorta fizzles only to snap back up for you! I can't wait to get my "In Progress" pictures done pretty soon. I'm hoping one of my family members has some film in their cameras! ::smiles::

Quiz time for today once again comes off a website that I stumbled upon with a whole hell of a lot of quizzes. Okay, I admit that I've never been much of a "Gravitation" fan, but I figured I might as well take a quiz, I think that Mr. K is HOT!!!! with many more exclamation points than I just put! So, I thought I'd see who I'd be!

What Character in "Gravitation" Am I?


You are one unique person! o.o You like things done your way and will not settle for anything else. You have a thing for various weapons and you love to blackmail other people. >D You are very dedicated to your work and have many connections. XD


Which Gravitation Character Are YOU?
Take the quiz at Dare to Dream


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Now if THAT didn't work out absolutely perfect! My love for big guns and bribery has reared its head once again! Yosha!!

LotR news for today, I was searching LotR costume sites and realized that Aragorn is a largely uncosplayed character! This really suprised me, being he is such a favorite character and his outfits seem to be relatively simple. I think this stems from the fact that when people normally think of Aragorn, they think of his "Strider" outfit. I will be the first one to admit that the costume is NOT an easy design and all the leatherworking would be killer on the hands! But I myself would like to see people do Aragorn in his "elven" styled clothes when he speaks to Arwen in the Hall of Narsil. I'm a sucker for embroidery, I can't help it! If any of you minnasan know of anyone who's done a cosplay of Aragorn or any of the characters that's REALLY impressive, let me know! I'd like to see what's currently being done!

Well, that's all for today. The weather is nice and HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SPRING to everyone here on this side of the hemisphere. Domo arigato for the 4700+ (WOW!!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Sauraman's Theme Song: "Obsession..."

No comments: