Sunday, March 23, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Africa" by ToTo from the radio playing in the car...

Well, minnasan, the South Dakotan weather is proving its schizo nature once again. My fam and I awoke to bright blue skies and near 50 degree weather at seven this morning. Got to Rapid, temps started falling and now that we just got home, it's almost in the mid-thirties, stormy snow clouds are moving in and the heater kicked on. ::chuckles:: I have to keep telling myself that I love this state. But on the up and up, you know how you can be grateful for small things? Anyone who knows me knows I LUV A & W Root Beer. It's one of my favorite things. My 'rents on a whim decided as a treat to take me to the A & W in Rapid on completely the other side of the city. They still serve root beer in those tall frosted glasses! It was sooooooo good, and so much fun! I love spending time with my 'rents like that. We laughed about everything, made the root beer taste that much better! ::smiles::

LNchan, seems we missed yet again! I think we're just going to have to pick a day and set our watches, ne? Oh, and I do like your theory on how to solve the current conflict. I vote that we wrap up boxes of flavored condoms and send them to all responsible parties! Could save a lot of spending! ::laughs:: Hopefully we'll catch each other tonight, I'll try to stay up!

Cosplay notes for today, my mum has some old leather scraps from upholstery sample sheets that her furniture store isn't using any more. She figured I could use them to make the small bags on my Rikku belt! I decided that would be worth it, I'm actually going to make the bags to hold my money, driver's license, etc. instead of just being decorative. That way I can keep my hands free through most of Saturday. I've got to figure out how to put pockets or something on my Anji costume though, so I don't have to carry really anything then too!

I have no current LotR news today, so instead I'm going to inundate you all with a bunch of QUIZZY TIMES that I found all over the Internet. Have fun taking these!

Since meh Oniisan is a pretty big "X" fan, I actually took this one with him in mind.

Which Dragon of Earth Am I?


You're Aoki Seiichirou!
You are one of a dying breed... a true gentleman (or gentlewoman, as the case may be). You tend to be a little disorganized and scatterbrained, but your heart is always in the right place. While you aren’t always the one who gets the most attention, you are sweet, dependable, and extremely loyal to your loved ones. Your family and friends are very important to you, and you will go to any length to protect them.
Which Dragon of Heaven are you?
Quiz by Kerianne



I ADORE Aokisama. I think that he doesn't get enough praise needed. Then again, it's that whole "Male Wearing Glasses" aspect of me again.

Now a quiz for meh Sissy to take!

What Type of Anime Character Am I?

Bishounen
You're A Bishounen (Attractive Young Male)!
You hunk, you. All the girls want your body! You
have a cool car, and a way with words. You
know exactly how to get what you want.


What Type Of Anime Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

::cracks up:: And I get to be my Tougakun to boot! Guess this plays up to my adrogyny role again, ne?

Finally, I decided to take a Final Fantasy quiz for all my fellow FF fans!

What is my Final Fantasy Theme Song?

Suteki Da Ne
You truely have a way with words. The way you dress, speak, and carry yourself is usually quite poetic, dreamy, and most of all, romantic. You like to walk off the beaten path and be a bit original in your intrests and everyday life. You relish the intimate moments you have with your significant other, and enjoy gentle and sweet cuddles and kisses the most. You may sometimes have feelings of hopelessness though, as things you love most in life tend to disappear, or worse, make you realise that what you've grown to love isn't even what you once thought it was at all.
Which Final Fantasy Theme Song Is YOUR Theme?


Hands down, my FAVORITE Final Fantasy theme song. The visuals are so beautiful to go with the music and it does make me want to go into a slow dance. It's so lovely to listen to!

Well minnasan, that's all for today. Gomen ne there's no LotR Thought for today. My Blog will be celebrating it's One Year Anniversary in a couple days (=O.o=), if that doesn't seem a bit weird! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: