Monday, April 07, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
The theme song to "Chaos Legion", but I don't know it's title!...

Ohayo, minnasan, it's a rather chilly, but nice day here in the great state of South Dakota. The sun is starting to shine and it looks to be a rather pleasant afternoon. Just finished cleaning the house and working on the laundry as I type. I'm looking forward to going out for a bike ride this afternoon if the weather stays stable! I can't believe it though, Hot Springs, this town about two hours from me got about 6-8 inches of snow last night. It's true what they say about South Dakota. If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes, it'll change... ::laughs::

Congrats to Dave for the wonderful "Fusion" fashion show! You looked absolutely stunning and I had to roll my tongue back into my mouth. ::grinz:: I hope the best for you in the future, you've got the body, the hair and the face to knock 'em dead!

Cosplay news, my mum is helping me figure out how to make Irvine's chaps for my pants. She really thinks he's a cute character and my pop is digging out his old black cowboy hat for me to shape and wear. ::laughs:: I'm really glad that my 'rents don't think I'm totally insane for doing this. Once I pay off my bridesmaid dress for my friend Jenn's wedding next week, I'll be able to see just how much money I have left. I'm gonna' try and buy all the materials I need for Oniisan and Sissy's costumes in one full swoop and get them all made in a couple days. Shouldn't take very long, neither of them are very difficult!

Now, for the really YUMMY news! Thanks to a cosplayer at Cosplay.com, I stumbled upon the new epic "RPG" coming from Capcom. I quotate RPG for a reason. Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2 are considered RPG's by Capcom, but in reality, they are more of a fighting game with a very good story line. The same goes for the Capcom's new masterpiece, "Chaos Legion!" Oh Kamisama, I've not seen character designs this elaborate in ages! I think they even surpass the beautiful work that's currently seen in Final Fantasy X-2! Plus, it features what I have to consider as being the two most beautiful, gorgeous, jaw dropping bishonen that I have seen in a game in ages! I am madly in love with Sieg Wahrheit already and I can not begin to say how beautiful Victor Delacroix is. Plus, there's a super cutie girl character named Arcia Rinslet that has the coolest outfit and fights with a stunning pair of guns. The only character thus far that hasn't really appealed to me is Siela Riviere. I'm not sure why, but I think it's 'cuz she's got the whole "Damsel in Distress" look to her. Go ahead and visit Chaos Legion: Official Website" to learn more and to watch a stunning full motion video of the game. The main theme song is in English, I just wish I knew what the title was!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Moon-chan's journal. ::chuckles:: I am not at all a huge Yugi-Oh fan, but I know my Oniisan is and so is my dear friend Kichan. So, just for S & G's, I decided to see what my result for this would be...

What is my Yugi-Oh Sexuality?

Yami
You're most like Yami Yugi!


Of Duels, sexuality, and monsters, aka which Yugioh Character do you mirror in sexuality?
brought to you by Quizilla

Actually, I'm really not surprised. ::grinz:: I've always been quite confident of my sexuality and quite assertive of it too!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Gomen nasai there hasn't been much LotR news lately, but there hasn't been a lot going on and I'm running out of the random thoughts! Anyhoo, domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: