Saturday, April 05, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"You're So Vain" by Carly Simon from VH1 Classics on the T.V...

I just got back from a bike ride with my mum. It was a lot of fun, the weather was a little crisp, but that's nicer when it comes to doing a bit of off-roading, since you can really get sweaty doing it! ::smiles:: It's supposed to be warmer starting this coming week, so I can't wait to start riding my bike to work!

LNchan, it has been quite a time! I'll try to be on-line tonight so we can chat. I've usually been popping up on the ebil MSN messenger between 9:30-10 p.m. Mountain time, so hopefully we'll catch each other tonight! Don't worry about the Wolf's Rain eps yet either, you can send 'em to me when is convenient. I shall wait patiently for my Tsumesama!

Cosplay musings for today, I will NOT be going to the convention this year as Anji Mito as previously thought. This is due to a very AMUSING twist of fate from today. There was this huge sale with 25% off everything in this discount/rummage store in my home town. Well, they were selling all their clothes for $5.00 or lower. My mum bought me a near EXACT replica Irvine Kinneas coat from Final Fantasy VIII today. Thus, my fate was sealed with my mum's encouragement. Those at NDK this year will be seeing Irvine Kinneas Friday and FFX-2 Rikku Saturday and Irvine again Saturday evening. ::laughs:: Guess I finally lived out my motto which is "Irvine... It's Not Just a Name, It's a Way of Life!"

QUIZ TIME! Hai, I seriously think this is the reason people come to my Blog! Anyhoo, this was a rather amusing one if found on YDoc, a wonderful quiz site!

What Anime Weapon Would I Be?


Sneaky
What's Your Anime Weapon?

It was only used once in Trigun, and only to pop a hole in a tire...but I'm sure it would have come in handy during some of those fights. Anyway, this baby is easily concealed, and would make that kick to the groin all the more uncomfortable.

Let's face it, the boot knife is spiff! You can't see, it's got a nasty slice and I could easily stab someone mutiple times before they could get their first punch in. Man, I'm kinda nasty, aren't I?

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Gomen ne for not having a very long Blog, but there hasn't been any really exciting LotR news to report again, and well, my life is a bit boring right now. ::chuckles:: Domo arigato for over 5100+ (ZIPPYDEEDOODAH!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: