Sunday, June 29, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"The Breakup Song (They Don't Them Like That Any More) by the Greg Kehn Band from Digital Radio...

Ohayo, minnasan! Gomen nasai if lately you've been accessing my Blog and getting a large amount of dead tan space before you get to my entry. I've tried everything from checking my template to checking my .html coding. If I can't get it fixed by tonight, I'll have to assume that it's Blogger's responsiblity and e-mail them again about it. I really do love Blogger, but this is starting to get really annoying.

I've had the flu for the past couple days, but I'm now at the "just achy and slightly grouchy" stage, so that's not too bad. I'm pleased to say though that I am now the only employee for the Belle Black Hills Video, and thus has resulted in me now receiving 40-42 hours a week! I'm legally full time, now I just have to see if I can get more of a pay raise, being I'm sorta like an Assistant Manager now! I'm quite happy about in least being full time if nothing else!

My costuming presentation went off without a hitch and I'm really glad the girls liked it. It's all they talked about in church today, I guess. I wasn't at church due to my illness. But they want me to help with all their Halloween costumes, so I'm looking forward to being able to do some non-anime/video game/movie costumes. ::smiles:: I think I'll be helping make a witch and a vampire this year1

I'm also pleased to say that I finished page 16 of the commission douijinshi today. It's the literal "climax" of the doujinshi in all aspects. ::LAUGHS:: I have to admit, some of the scenes that I've drawn up to that fan waving point had me breaking a bit of a sweat! I've never done anything with quite this vivid of yaoi before!

On a side note, but good information for all yaoi and slash fans, July 1st is "International Day of Slash," so if you're a yaoi, yuri, slash, or femslash writer or artist, celebrate the day in style and show off some of your artwork, write a short story or poem, or chatter to your fellow otakuchans about how much fun it all is! Enjoy it for all it's worth, minnasan!

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and are Darren Hayes related, since I've been on my usual Darren Hayes/Savage Garden kick...

What Darren Hayes "Spin" Song Am I?

d.hayes, dirty
Dirty


Which Darren Hayes, SPIN, song are you!?
brought to you by Quizilla

If anyone isn't suprised, raise their hands. ::sees no hands raised:: Yup, that's what I thought! I had no doubt I'd turn up this song. If I handn't, I definately would have been "Crush (1980 Me)," but "Dirty" is a lot more fitting to my personality.

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Domo arigato for the 6800+ (KAMISAMA!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: