Wednesday, June 04, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Do That Thang (Starchaser Full Version) by Masai from Digital Dance Radio...

Happy Birthday to me, minnasan! Hai, today I am the big 25, and all I know is that it's a pretty cold morning for June and I'm still tired. ::laughs:: I admit, birthdays have always been a rather quiet event in my family. I don't eat much in the line of cake, so we never have one and usually we go and have dinner and I come home and watch a favorite movie. Might not be much, but it's my favorite thing to do on my day!

Just for my own amusement, I wrote a small list of birthday things... Some of it's silly, some of it's pointless, but hell, it's fun to read!

THINGS I'VE GOTTEN FOR MY BIRTHDAY
1. Hugs from my family and a kiss from meh youkai... (It was quite electrical!)
2. Birthday card and certificate from my chiropractor... (How often does that happen?)
3. Lots 'o love, which is what I wanted to begin with!

POINTLESS MATERIAL THINGS I WANT
1. The first "Fake" tank in English...
2. A new DDR game...
3. A new peach and a new black colored pencil...

STUFF I CAN'T HAVE BUT WOULD BE AMUSING
1. Wild sex with the Rayment Twins...
2. A Mitsubishi Spider in metallic purple with silver rimmed wheels, fully loaded, with blow out sound system, hydrolics and a quick speed engine with potential for boosters... (I LOVE THESE CARS!!)
3. To lick Vin Diesel's head...

Obviously I've just written this for my own amusement, but enjoy!

Cosplay news for today, I am pleased to say that Sissy's Misato coat is nearing finishing. I just have to put the detailed patches on and then the patch on the beret, and it's good to go! That just leaves making the cross for her neck and Sissy is going to make the rest of the outfit, I think! Gonna' be kind of a mutual work project. I am really pleased with the jacket honestly... It turned out far better than I had hoped!

QUIZZY TME for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com. I couldn't resist taking this one...

What "Hinted at" Shonen-Ai Couple is Your Cup of Tea?


Kaworu x Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion.


What Hinted Shounen-ai (Yaoi) Couple Is Your Cup of Tea?
brought to you by Quizilla

::laughs:: Actually, I wasn't suprised... Kaworu (Tabris) X Shinji were actually the first couple I ever attempted to write, even before Vincent Valentine X Squall Leonhart... I just never could capture the really totured fate of the duo... Perhaps I'll try again soon, ne?

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday and checked up on me these past few days! Also, arigato for the 6300+ (It's MEH Party!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: