Sunday, June 08, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Take My Breath Away" by Berlin from a tune I kept hearing on T.V. today...

Ohayo, minnasan! I hope that everyone is doing well. Gomen nasai that I haven't posted for a long while, I was finishing out the week of work and of getting the rest of my birthday celebration finished! I like to think that this year was the "Year of the Action Figure..." ::chuckles:: That stems from the fact that everyone seemed to have given me really nice action figures. Which is totally kewl since I'm a collector!

THINGS I GOT FOR BEING 25
1. Money
2. A kiss from meh youkai
3. Twin One from "The Matrix: Reloaded"
4. Eomer from "The Two Towers"
5. Gilderoy Lockhart from "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
6. The new "Best of Bowie" CD

Overall, I think that I fared quite well! I really love my new Bowie CD, and of course, I can always use the money... Need to fund my cosplay habits somehow, ne?

Dave, gomen nasai if you tried to IM me tonight... I saw you on-line, but I couldn't get the freakin' messenger to stay up... By the time I got back on-line, I lost you! I'll try and get it working better... If it's not the messenger after it, we'll know it's Fibercom, ne?

Good cosplay news, I've finished Sissy's jacket and beret! They both turned out much nicer than I had anticipated! Plus, the material is quite loose and free flowing, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the whole outfit comes together! Now I've got new modeling clay so I can replicate the cross Misato wears around her neck. I'm trying to make it out of a more "air drying" based clay so it won't be too heavy on Sissy's neck! Mum and I are currently looking for a slightly heavier material for my other cosplay costume, which is the "secret costume" I've been mentioning! A few of you know, but the rest of you are just gonna' have to be in suspense...

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and of course feeds my general Matrix obsession...

What Character from the Matrix would I be?

agentsmith
Welcome Agent Smith! Living proof that appearances
can deceive- you are scary. Your main objective
is complete control over humanity- or
destruction of any bio-matter in the known
universe; whichever comes fist. You're calm and
collected in attack, with that spooky,
calculated voice- so why wont you dress the
part?!


Which Matrix Reloaded Character Would You Download As?
brought to you by Quizilla

Now I'm not sure whether to be suprised or disturbed by this... Meh Oniisan is definately Agent Smith, but I would have thought I'd have been a bit less brutal... Then again, this is me we're talking about... Oi...

Well, that's all for today minnasan... I'll have some new movie reviews in a couple days and let everyone know what's coming up for vid/DVD releases worth checking out! Domo arigato to everyone who wished me a happy birthday (special thanks to Dave, LNchan, Moonchan and Starchan for the special notes, I appreciated them all!), domo arigato for 6400+ (DAMN!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: