Saturday, June 21, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Duvet" by BOA from "Serial Experiment Lain..."

Ohayo, minnasan, I hope that everyone is doing well out in cyber land... I just finished watching the last three episodes of "Lain" last night and after my head stopped hurting from all the realizations, I can honestly say that series is virtually flawless in execution. What disturbs me more is the fact that I really did understand the whole series when it was completed. In all honesty, I'm not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing! ::laughs::

Harry Potter's new book of course is out today, but even though I am a huge fan, I'm gonna' wait well until the hoopla dies down. I have a friend who's reserved like 3 copies of the book, so I'm just gonna' borrow one of hers to read. Either that, or I'll just go to the library, since I can just rent it there. ::chuckles:: Don't get me wrong, I totally LUV Harry Potter, just not enough to stand in a line at midnight to get the next book...

Cosplay news for today, it's really weird now that they've released Saiyuki in America to now see all these Saiyuki cosplayers. I guess it's odd for me, since I was actually one of the first Saiyuki cosplayers in America, and I started dressing as Cho Hakkai over two years ago. ::chuckles:: It's so weird seeing all these Sanzos, Gojyos, Hakkais and Gokus now... But it's good to see that the series is getting a lot more exposure, ne? I'll have to pick out one of Hakkai's "alternative outfit designs" from Minekurasama's art books just so I can set myself apart next year!

The doujinshi I've been working on for Starchan is currently 11 pages long, and I'm really pleased at how things are going with it!... The story is going to be terribly bittersweet and I hope that it will make a real impact on those who read it. I didn't want it to be JUST a yaoi doujinshi, (though there is plenty of that in there), I wanted it to have a lot of substance too!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of the Ydoc website, a great place to take quizzes, especially if you're the type who enjoy "tongue in cheek" humor...

What Anime Hue Am I?


What anime hue are you?


::grinz:: Not a bit suprised there, purple is my favorite color! Followed very closely by silver, then white, then believe it or not, pink! Guess that's no suprise when you look at my Blog, ne? But purple still rules the root!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for the all the hits, it's nice to know you're so curious about me! ::smiles:: Sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: