Wednesday, June 18, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"I'm Afraid of Americans (original mix) by David Bowie from Best of Bowie 2002

Ohayo, minnasan! I hope that everyone is doing well and had a fine weekend. Due to my work schedule, today is actually the last day of my weekend, I go back to work on Thursday. ::sighs:: Ah, well, in least it's work, ne? The weather has been fabulous here, it's been hot, humid and the sun seems to never stop blazing. Basically I'm as happy as lizard on a rock in the middle of the Sierra desert. ::grinz:: I'm also turning a rather nice shade of golden tan thanks to my 3 1/2 mile walks I do every day!...

Cosplay news is very exciting for me today! Thanks to my grams, I was able to virtually complete my surprise costume in one fail swoop today! I altered the pattern by myself last night and after about six hours of work, the whole thing was sewn together, lined and hemmed today! Grams is an awesome seamstress and even though I did pretty much all the sewing myself, she showed me so many shortcuts that it went WAY faster than if I had done it by myself. I just have to get the necessary accessories to go with it, and the outfit is good to go!

Anime news, I discovered a rather intersting new series called Spiral: Deduction. Has anyone heard really anything about this series? I just know the kid with the spiky red hair and the whacked out green shirt and funky glasses is totally my style! OH!, they've finally turned the great manga DN Angel into an anime! I don't think Dark Mousey is half as sexy in the anime as he is the manga, but he's still one looker! How he and Daisuke live in that same body is a kill! Of course, then there's Saitoshi and how much he wants Daisuke and how much Saitoshi's alter ego Krad wants Saitoshi to himself and Daisuke and Dark dead! I love this manga 'cuz it's soooo close to being shonen ai totally, but never quite gets there!

Speaking of DN Angel, the quizzy time for today is just that!

The DN Angel Quiz


You're Dark!


DN ANGEL QUIZ
brought to you by Quizilla

::grinz:: Like I'd have been anything else... I LOVE Dark! I think he's so hot, and then again, I think Krad is nothing short of brutal too!

Well, that's all for today minnasan. Meh arms are a bit tired from all the sewing, so I think I'd better call it a night. Domo arigato for the 6600+ (YOU LIKE ME!!!!!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: