Friday, July 11, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Happy Birthday" by the family to meh Papa!

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY, PAPA!! Hai, minnasan, today meh pop turns the big 50! In honor of the day, we threw him a "SpongeBob Squarepants" party! He got Spongebob themed party favors, Spongebob clothing and Spongebob toys! All is right in the world! ::laughs:: During his 40th I believe, it was all Puumba from "The Lion King," so we're just keeping up with tradition!

If you still haven't went and seen "Pirates of the Caribbean," go now! ::chuckles:: I'm gonna' take my Grams this next week I think to see it. I'm sorta' half wavering on seeing "The League of Extradionary Gentlemen..." Partially 'cuz I'm not a very big fan of the comic it's based after and partially 'cuz it's got Stuart Townsend in it and I'm sorry, but after seeing him in "Queen of the Damned," I have NO taste for that actor at all! He just turned me completely off after that film...

Cosplay news, I just have to paint Sissy's Misato necklace and it's good to go! Next week Tuesday I'm off to the all the thrift shops in the surrounding area to find a "Debbie Gibson" styled hat and a white or off-white trench coat from meh Oniisan's Subaru costume. Once that's done, I can make my Masquerave costume, bag everything up and have it ready to go before September! Yosha! For once I won't be working down to the wire, ne?

Kichan, I miss you! ::send wubbly luv:: Moon-chan, I miss you! ::send more wubbly luv:: I miss you too, LNchan, but you're on vacation right now so you'll have to get back to me for the "wubbly luv" part! ::laughs:: Gomen nasai for anyone who's been trying to get ahold of me by phone, IM, or e-mail... Things have been a bit on the strange side again for me...

Quizzeth time for today comes compliments once again of Quizilla.com and honors meh favorite pirates!

What Pirates of the Caribbean Character Am I?

You are Jack Sparrow, a pirate who used to be the captain of the dreaded Black Pearl. You love to drink and often times the people around you don't know if you are drunk or crazy.
You are Jack Sparrow, a pirate who used to be the
captain of the dreaded Black Pearl. You love to
drink and often times the people around you
don't know if you are drunk or crazy.


Which Pirates Of The Caribbean character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

WOO, I GET TO BE DRUNK AND NUTS!! I think this would follow under one of my "supposed past lives..." I know I had to have been a pirate somewhere in there, according to that guy who claimed he kept meeting me in all of them... =O.o=

Anyhoo, that's all for today, minnasan. I'm gonna' go and eat a piece of my Papa's b-day cake, I think! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: