Wednesday, July 16, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Sunshine (Original Mix)" by Dance Nation from Digital Dance Radio...

Ohayo, minnasan! Gomen nasai that I haven't posted for a while again, but the weekend and the past few days have kept me more than busy! ::smiles:: On the up and up, I did get to see "Pirates of the Caribbean" again last night with meh best friend. It was wonderful again! DO go and see the movie more than once... DO NOT go and see the movie though when the theatre is full of "Screaming Orlando Bloom Fangirls..." Oi, I couldn't even hear parts of the movie thanks to their continual squealing... ESPECIALLY when he comes onto the Black Pearl all soaked with water and his hair all down... That was very loud then...

Cosplay news, I still haven't found a white trenchcoat for meh Oniisan's "Subaru" costume. I'm beginning to think this might be a hopeless battle and that he might be going as red jacket Subaru instead. ::chuckles:: Maybe next year I'll make you him the seifuku Subaru wears in "X," since he really loves the character. That, and I promised him I'd make him Louis's costume from "Louis the Rune Soldier," since that's his new all-time favorite character! Sissy's necklace is now hard enough to paint, so I'll be getting to that soon!

LNchan, I'm glad you got back all right and that the vacation seemed to have gone well. Glad you got a chance to play Guilty Gears XX, since my lovely Anjikun is of course in it! Venom does have a kewl design, doesn't he?... Hope that we can talk to each other soon, I've missed our chats! Kichan, have missed talking to you greatly, but MSN as we both know isn't very reliable... Moon-chan, lots of love to you honey!! Congrats on being a Democrat as your threat to the Bush administration!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments once again of Quizilla.com... If you've never played any of the "Bloody Roar" games, you've got to in least play one of them! They are so awesome, I just love how twisted the whole idea is!

What is my "Bloody Roar" Yaoi Pairing?

HASH(0x86cec14)
Yugo x Xion!


What Bloody Roar Yaoi Pairing Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

YUMMMMM, XION.... I think all the males in "Bloody Roar" have a certain "animalistic" appeal, if you'd excuse the horrible pun!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. I'm off to do a bit of "Pirates" art and finish making some clothes for a couple UFO catcher dolls I made. Domo arigato for the 7200+ (WOO!!!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: