Wednesday, August 06, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"It Must Have Been Love" by Roxette from a tune playing in meh head...

Ohayo goziamasu, minnasan! I hope that everyone out there in cyberworld is doing all right today. I have the next couple days off from work, so I'm just bumming around and enjoying the fact that it's not overly hot for once! Not that I mind the heat, I sorta' thrive like a desert lizard when it's this hot! ::laughs::

To everyone that I usually chat with on the IM things. Gomen nasai, I've not been well at all and I've been sleeping quite a bit these last few days. If you don't see me this evening, (I'll try to be on), you'll definately see me tomorrow night! Oh, and Kichan, I'm just sending you lots of luv and hugs right now, 'cuz I want you to feel better! ::LOTS O' LUV AND HUGS::

Cosplay news, just need to get my Cristian de Medich white gloves, add the detailing to those and I'm done! I showed my mum the almost finished result and she absolutely luved it! It's not often that my mum really likes one of my costumes, but she loved this one! So far, it's been my Cho Hakkai and this one, so I know that I'll have to reuse Cristian! Now I have to get Oniisan his red tie and blue shirt for his Kaji costume, since I'm having a bugger of a time finding the components for his Subaru outfit! From there, I have decided if I have the time and the funds, I'm going to work on making in least the main part (shirt, trousers, vest, bandana, beads) of Captain Jack Sparrow's outfit! If I get more time, I'll make the coat and the hat too! Heh, one of the few excuses I have to pointlessly wear piratey clothes!

Every once in a while, I do this, and since I haven't a lot else to say I'm going to do this again! I post a whole slew of quizzes for all your enjoyment! So, have fun seeing the result and taking them too!

Who Among the Sanzo-Tachi is My Alter-Ego?

Uh-oh! He's still cooking!
Your Sanzo-Tachi alter ego is Cho Hakkai. You
possess his character.


Who Among Saiyuki's Sanzo-Tachi is Your Alter Ego?
brought to you by Quizilla

::chuckles:: And I'm sure no one is particularly surprised by that! I'm guessing if LNchan took this, she'll end up as Sha Gojyo, ne?

How Much Do I Know About Saiyuki?

100%PureSaiyukiGenuis
100% Pure Saiyuki Genius


How much do you know about Saiyuki? (pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

This is actually a pretty tricky quiz when it comes down to it! I did get all the questions right on the very first try! Yosha! But it really does see how much you know not only about the anime, but the manga and some hitherto unknown things, like the theme songs!

Stolen off Dave's LJ... ::chuckles:: Which One of Captain Jack Sparrow's Bizarre Sayings from PotC Am I?

chain holding jack
Good stuff, you are "Wedding? I love
weddings! Drinks all around." You're the
life of the party and nothing gets you down,
not even certain death at the hands of your
zombie nemesis or the Navy. Come to think of
it, realism isn't your strong suit...


Which one of Captain Jack Sparrow's bizarre sayings from Pirates of the Caribbean are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I actually run around the house and randomly say this to my mum and pop... ::laughs:: They do think I'm crazy!

What Part of Jack Sparrow's Outfit Am I?

Khol
You're Jack's Khol, you're mysterious and inspire
people to great slashiness


What part of Jack Sparrow's outfit are you? {Pirates of the Caribbean}
brought to you by Quizilla

YUMMY! The best part of his outfit IMHO... Now if I could only get that close to Captain Sparrow...

Hope you all had fun taking the quizzes minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits! (You all still come and visit!! Yay!!) Sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: