Friday, August 01, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Easy" by Groove Armada from Digital Dance Radio...

Ohayo, minnasan! Gomen nasai that I haven't posted for a long while, I've been quite busy with my job! Of course, the Sturgis Harley Davidson Bike Rally starts this coming week (Sunday), so I won't be leaving my house any time soon! I know that a lot of people look forward to it, but it's just TOO loud for me and you will see things at the Rally, especially at the Buffalo Chip at 3 a.m. that you wouldn't even see in adult films, 'cept maybe in the Netherlands. ::chuckles:: On the up and up, this year 3 Doors Down, Whitesnake, Kip Winger, Slaughter, Warrant, Alice Cooper, Jethro Tull, and an innumberable number of other bands are playing the Chip. If you want a free concert downtown Sturgis, Survivor and The Bacon Brothers (Hai, that would be Kevin Bacon) are playing along with a bunch of other bands. It's really weird, 'cuz my fam and I know the guy who owns the Chip, but we just never go. It's too scary for me! ::laughs:: But VHI Classics is sponsoring the Chip this year, so it should be really interesting! Peter Fonda will be driving down on his Harley like usual to open up the ceremonies, it's always cool when he comes!

Cosplay news for today, just one a whim, I decided to make Cristian de Medich's costume from "War of Genesis III: Part II," not planning to finish it at all. Now I only have the gloves left to make! ::laughs:: I've decided that I'm not going to wear my FFX-2 Rikku costume this year, but move it to next year. I don't have time to finish up the little intricacies in the outfit, and I really do want to remake my bikini top, the one I made this time just isn't comfortable enough. So I'll be wearing my "surprise" costume on Friday night and my Cristian de Medich costume all day Saturday. Plus, Cristian's outfit is ultra comfortable and ultra-light, so I can wear it while I'm dancing! Woo-hoo!

Anime and manga news for today, here's a list of just anime and manga that I think people should check out or in least know a little more about. Once again, this is just my opinion on it.

ANIME
1. Gensomaden Saiyuki (NOT the ADV version, gomen but I just can't handle it)
2. Get Backers (A very intersting series!)
3. Wolf's Rain (You'll love it if you try it!)
4. Louie the Rune Soldier/Rune Soldier (I'm not a big fan, but it really is worth a look)
5. Tokyo Mew Mew (Not big on Magical Girl stuff, but this one is a winner!)

MANGA
1. Gensomaden Saiyuki (Of course!)
2. Chicago (Gorgeous art, twisted storyline)
3. Argento (BEYOND gorgeous arts, gothic viewpoints and some very intriguing characters)
4. Fake ('Cuz it's cute!)
5. Trigun (See the anime, see the manga, the difference is amazing!)

Quizzy time for today comes compliments yet again of Quizilla.com and of course is a War of Genesis III: Part II quiz!

What WoG Character Am I?

joan
You are Joan.
Calculating and always reasonable.
Always thinking before acting.


What War of Genesis Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

::smiles:: I luv Joan! It's not often I can find a female character in a video game or anime that I truly do like, but I seriously love Joan. She's smart, she's beautiful and most of all, she's really tough! I just wish she didn't have to die! ::sniffles:: But if she didn't, Cristian wouldn't have become Hydelloon and I do love writing that particular yaoi pairing!

Well, that's all for today! Domo arigato for all the hits! It's nice to see I'm so interesting! ::laughs:: Sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)a

No comments: