Tuesday, August 12, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Kyrie" by Mr. Mister from a song playing in meh head...

Ohayo, minnasan! Gomen nasai for not posting again for a long time, but things have been quite busy! I'm just taking a short moment out of doing a whole bunch of laundry to post to meh lovely Blog here. First things first though... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMS!! It's my Grams birthday today, so we gave her roses since they're her favorite flower. ::grinz:: Can't you tell where I got my floral obsession from?... Yay!

Cosplay news for today, I'm pleased to say that a single visit to the Salvation Army got me the blue shirt and red tie I needed for meh Oniisan's "Kaji" costume. It cost me a whole $4.00. ::laughs:: Bless the Salvation Army and all of their wonderful clothes! I also bought a pair of rollerskates, but that has nothing to do with cosplay, unless I do 2nd player Comet from BAM 2 or anyone from Jet Set Radio. That just leaves getting my white gloves for meh Cristian costume and I'm done for the Con! Yay! I'm actually going to head to Spearfish after the laundry is done and buy my modeling compound to start making the beads that Jack Sparrow wears in his hair. I can't wait to start on that costume!

Anime recommendation comes compliments of meh Oniisan today. He recommends that everyone go and check out the series "Heat Guy J." If you loved "Cowboy Bebop," (and I know you all did) this one is an absolute MUST! It's got an even more intriguing storyline than Bebop, which says a lot, ne?

Quizzy Time today comes compliments of the wonderful website "Just Jack," which will satisfy any and all things you are searching for in reference to Captain Jack Sparrow! Great design and some truly wonderful fan fiction and fan art for all genres. Oh, and if you get to the Misc. section, check out Jack's "To Do" list! Hilarious!

What Jack Fanfiction Cliche Am I?

Find out what Jack fanfiction cliche you are!

::laughs:: Aye, I'm not suprised! If Captain Jack isn't one of the slashiest characters I've ever seen! I'm working on writing a PWP between Jack, Will and Norrington. Now there will be a lot of group love, ne?

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for the 8000+ (WOOOOOO!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: