Monday, August 18, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"As the World Falls Down" by David Bowie from the "Labyrinth" Soundtrack...

Ohayo, minnasan! Gomen nasai that I haven't written for a while, but I'm in the midst of my eight day work week and I haven't thought much to post in my journal. But in least I'm posting something, ne? ::laughs::

Oi, work was evil today... I had a very strange male customer in and to give you an idea of the second conversation we had, this is how it went... ( ) indicate my inner thoughts...

"You're a very sweet girl, you know that"
Me: "Uh, thank you..." (You're very weird, aren't you?)
::He pauses:: "I love you..."
Me: "Thank you..." (If you don't leave this instant, I will call the cops...)
"I'll see you real soon..."
Me: "Have a nice night..." (If I find you by my car, they'll be a restraining order on your rear...)

Overall, I could have DEFINATELY done without that, the man was scary as it was! I think he might be coming in tomorrow again... Ugh...

Cosplay news, I'm pleased to say that my Cristian de Medich costume is completely finished! I found a set of white gloves, and thanks to a genius design technique compliments of my mum, they actually look the folded down set Cristian wears! Yosha for mum and her quick ideas! I also got two toy guns that fit perfectly in my holsters, so it'll be fun to have them for pics. Oh and to Iansan, you look so kawaii in your new pics! Such a handsome Alucard! ::smiles:: Can't wait to hear about Otakon from you!

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments once again of "Just Jack" and all the lovely PotC Jack yumminess it can offer!

Who Is My Ideal Pirate?

Find out who your ideal pirate is!

::LAUGHS:: And it always will be Jack! Yosha!

Actual LotR news for today, if you don't know already and I know you do, The Two Towers will be released starting on August 26th! I can't wait to see the preview for the RotK movie! ::grinz:: I've seen some screen shots of Viggo in his final battle outfit and had to swoon! And much more David Wenham in this one! Yay for Faramir! I'm even going to design an Arwen gown for my friend Leanne next year. She looks a bit like Liv Tyler, so it'll be so lovely! I'm so excited!

Well, that's all for tonight, minnasan! Domo arigato for the 8100+ (Yay!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: