Thursday, October 16, 2003

aCURRENT SONG:
"Shephard's Moon" by Enya from digital radio
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Matrix fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White button up shirt, Mickey Mouse print sleep pants, socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Awed...


Konbanwa, minnasan, I hope that everyone out there in cyberspace is doing well! ::smiles:: We've had quite the week at my house, I must admit. My grams had out patient surgery on her hand, so she's without her left one for two weeks. Thank heavens she's a right hander!

I also just finished having dinner with my gentleman. We were all talking with my familly and he told us he's getting 22 new wild cats up at the Sanctuary he runs! I was really excited and then I was even more excited to find out that he'll be featured in National Geographic, both the magazine and the T.V. show! ::applauds her gentleman:: It was cute, he told me the next time he sees me, he'll bring me a real Jaguar and not the car! Maybe I'll actually get to name the Jag to boot!... If he lets me, I'll name it after him, he's kinda' a Jag any ways! =^.~=

Cosplay news, I just saw Neo's new outfit for "The Matrix: Revolutions!" After almost drooling over Keanu in all his sensual glory, I fell madly for the black suit outfit he wears when he's caught between the worlds. It's so gorgeous and I absolutely love the fact that jacket comes just below the knees. It's got this great Victorian look to it, and will make a nice EGA (Elegant Gothic Aristocrat) outfit too! So, I've been lured in and I must make the oufit. Unfortunately, it'll be quite some time, as my money is definately really tight!

Oh, and for all you Matrix nuts like me, go and visit the New Matrix Revolutions Site to check out the killer new posters! The one with Neo soaked in the rain had my heart absolutely fluttering!

Quizzy time for today was stolen off meh koibito Dave's LJ... It was actually really a kewl quiz to take...

What Mythological Form Am I?

uni
You are Form 3, Unicorn: The Innocent.

"And The Unicorn knew she wasn't meant to
go into the Dark Wood. Disregarding the advice
given to her by the spirits, Unicorn went
inside and bled silver blood.. For her
misdeed, the world knew evil."


Some examples of the Unicorn Form are Eve
(Christian) and Pandora (Greek).
The Unicorn is associated with the concept of
innocence, the number 3, and the element of
water.
Her sign is the twilight sun.

As a member of Form 3, you are a curious
individual. You are drawn to new things and
become fascinated with ideas you've never come
in contact with before. Some people may say
you are too nosey, but it's only because you
like getting to the bottom of things and
solving them. Unicorns are the best friends to
have because they are inquisitive.


Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

This doesn't suprise me actually, I've been told by people my mythos animal is a Unicorn. Which is sorta funny, being I totally DO NOT like horses, but then again, I guess Unicorns really aren't that much a horse, ne?

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! "The Most Extreme Challenge" show is on Spike T.V. and I must go and laugh my butt off! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: