Monday, October 20, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"New Moon on Monday" by Duran Duran from digital radio...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 PotC fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Cream mock sleeveless turtleneck, tan jeans, white socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Amused...


Ohayo, minnasan, I hope that everyone is having a good day out there in cyberland! As you can see, my Blog is doing that very strange thing again, where it jumps a whole bunch of space before my post... Looks like I'll have to contact Blogger if it keeps it up... ::grumbles:: On a better note, that cursed chest cold that has been my bane has finally went away... I can breathe again! Yosha!

LNchan, I'm so glad you got home safely... I look forward to hearing about the convention and I really enjoyed that short snippet you posted to the Z/G mailing list... I was going to comment, but I figured I'd wait until you got home! ::hugs::

Moon-chan, I shall... KOALA HUG YOU!!!! ::laughs:: Ever since that deviant pic, I will forever now relate Koalas to you... I suppose it's better than Furbies or Cabbits... ::shudders::

Kichan, I hope that you are well! I totally miss talking to you, it's been way too long... Hope that we'll catch up with each other soon!

Dave, I hope that you're doing okay... I'm glad you're not in Statistics any more, it was sucking your life away... Drop me a line if you get the chance, hai?

To Crazy Captain John Figg:
ARRRRRR!!!
In Blood,
Quicksilver Anderson, First Mate

Cosplay news for today, I'll be hunting for the necessary coat patterns to make Neo's "Between Worlds" jacket and the cravat tie starting tomorrow... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be a costume pattern that will work for my size. ::chuckles:: Some times it really sucks being this small... Everything is made for size 6 and up in costume patterns! And it takes a REALLY long time to alter a pattern to fit me!

LotR related news for today, a Happy Belated Birthday to my one and only King of Gondor, Viggo Mortensen! ::waves fan girl flag:: I hope that he had a fun time on the special day! And of course, I had to stare at that totally kawaii pic of him and Karl Urban together from that Japanese magazine when they visited... Kee, I even made a wallpaper out of it!

Quizzy time for today was snatched off of Kichan's LJ, and it's actually a pretty interesting quiz!

What is my Personality Rate?


My personality is rated 27.
What is yours?
quiz by midgetfarm.com



Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

What's really spiffy about this result is Kichan and I have the same personality number! ::chuckles:: Actually, this fits me quite well, especially about the friend part... I will stay true to you unless you do something ABSOLUTELY awful to me, then it will take a long time for me to mend from it...

Well, I had better jet for today! Domo arigato for the 9200+ (WOO-HOOOOOOO!!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: