Sunday, October 12, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"A Quien la Importa" by Thalia from MTV Espanol...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Matrix fan art, 1 Original character fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Housecoat, pjs
CURRENT MOOD:
VERY sick...


Ohayo, minnasan, I hope that everyone out in cyberland is doing well. I came down with a very unpleasant chest cold and I feel like I'm about ready to hack up one of my lungs. ::frowns:: Which totally sucks, 'cuz I missed going to a kicker party last night due to the fact I could hardly breathe. Thank Kamisama my friend Matt throws quite a few parties, I should be able to make the next one!

LNchan, I hope Yaoicon goes well for you, I know that it's coming up here again. Gomen nasai we haven't gotten to chat again for a bit, hopefully we won't miss each other again!

Moon-chan, arigato for the kind get well wishes. ::sniffles happily:: They totally mean the world to me... And I see you got Geddoe on the Suikoden quiz... Lucky girl!

Kichan, I totally miss talking to you, it seems like it's been over a month since we've even chatted. I know it hasn't, but I really miss you! We'll try to get ahold of each other soon, ne?

Starchan, gomen nasai I haven't e-mailed you back right away, this cold is killing me. Let me know what commission you have in mind and I'll try to start as soon as possible!

Jadesan, chapter two will be coming hopefully this evening or tomorrow a.m. Domo arigato for all your patience!

Dave, I hope you're doing well. I miss you a lot. I will try and go see "Kill Bill" this week, would have been a lot more fun with you!


Cosplay news for today, I am absolutely thrilled to say that my Arwen gown is done in completion! ::bounces happily:: I actually sewed 95% of the gown this time and cut out the pattern! Grams was there of course for help, and she still had to gather the sleeves for me before I could insert them! Suprisingly, we got the dress cut out and put together in about eight hours total! I thought it was gonna' take like three days, but everything just fell into place! It took me another two hours to add the decorative lace, the gown is SOOOOO beautiful, I can't wait to show it off at my costume party, Halloween and the RotK premiere! I also got my Arwen wig, it flows wonderfully for being so cheap. Just need to get some putty to make my elf ears and I'm ready to go! Yosha!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Jadesan's LJ and sorta fits with the October Halloween Theme...

What Class of Vampire Am I?

Dark Mask
You are a Dark Mask, the fourth class of vampire.
You can adapt easily to any climate and
situation. Your servants are few, mostly
because you choose not to sire others. Your
chief ability is shiftery-- you can become
anyone or anything. Overall, you are a great
person. Keep us guessing.


What class of vampire are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

::smiles:: This actually makes sense to me, as I've always preferred to be on my own in the vampiric sense. Plus I get Larvae as my represenative, which is spiff to me!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for the 9000+ (YOU LIKE ME ALOT!!!!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: