Tuesday, November 04, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me..." sung by Johnny Depp from PotC...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Saiyuki fan art, 1 Gensou Suikoden III fan art, 1 Original
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White boy's button up shirt, baggy blue jeans, blue butterfly socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
COLD!!... and in pain still...


Konniichiwa, minnasan, I hope that everyone is well out there in Cyberland!... I just got back from my MRI in Spearfish... ::frowns:: Why do they always have to set your knee in the one way that makes it hurt the most to get the best pictures?!... Ah well, in least it's completed now and I won't have to deal with having another one for hopefully another two years... They're supposed to call me with the results tomorrow or on Thursday... I hope that they just give me another cortizone shot and not have to do surgery... If they do have to do surgery, in least it won't be a major kind!...

I'm really excited of course for the premiere of "Matrix: Revolutions" tomorrow!... Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be going to the premiere due to the fact that I'm in a knee brace and on crutches... It's also only about 27 degrees out and dumping snow, so standing in line for over an hour could prove to be difficult!... I'm hoping to find out if Oniisan and Sissy are going, I'd like to see it with them, and if they are, I can always huddle in Oniisan's coat!... ::smiles::

Cosplay news for today and in the future will of course be posted now at Picture Perfect If you have a Greatest Journal and would like to be listed in my "friends" section, just let me know via my Greatest Journal and I'll add you!... There won't be much probably there in the line of cosplay for now, but I'll keep everyone updated with upcoming plans and projects and also if there will be any yaoi photoshoots in the future!...

LNchan, I hope the writing is coming along well... You did it last year and I have total faith you'll be able to do it this year again! Yosha!...

Dave, arigato for the extended time on our project... When I know what's going on with my knee, we can set a more finalized date, hai?...

Kichan, I hope you're doing well... I haven't heard from you in so long, I miss you!... ::HUG::

Moon-chan, sankyuu for linking your journal to mine!... Nice to have another friend and thanks for introducing me to Greatest Journals!...

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of all over... Once in a while I do this, where I post four or five quizzes one right after the other... Since I haven't posted a quiz for a while, I figured it would be proper...

What Anime Vampire Am I?



What Anime Vampire Are You?

::smiles:: Actually, this more fits Dave than I do, though I am quite androgynous... And I suppose suprisingly friendly...

What NERV Child Am I?



What NERV Child Are You?

That I am DEFINATELY not suprised at... Though I do have a very sucky ending, ne?... In least until you see the movies... Then I have a confusing ending!...

Which Guy am I Destined to have Sex with?


Heath Ledger: You like them with a drop dead
gorgeous smile, cute accent and from the Land
Down Under.


Which guy are you destined to have sex with?
brought to you by Quizilla

WOO-HOO!!! I was hoping for Keanu Reeves, but hell, Heath Ledger is just as good!... =^.~=V

What Rose is My Soul Bond?

burning
Your soul is bound to the Burning Rose: The
Rapture.

"I go where my heart beckons me, and I go
with my head high. But sometimes, I get a need
until I bleed so my heart swims above my
head."


The Burning Rose is associated with passion,
intensity, and desire. It is governed by the
god Eros and its sign is The Flame, or Physical
Love.

As a Burning Rose, you can get lost in the moment
if you let yourself. You are a very physical
person, be it in relationships, work, or play.
You may be driven by your hormones sometimes,
but you know it's because you have to follow
your instinct.


What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla

This is actually very fitting for me... Though my favorite actual rose is the Golden, I most relate to the Flame, due to is ferocity and passion...

Well, minnasan, that's all for today! Domo arigato for the 9400+ (Watch for 10,000!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!.. =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: