Wednesday, November 05, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung from VH1 Classics on T.V...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Final Fantasy VIII fan art, 1 Matrix fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
PotC baby tee, baggy blue jeans, white socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Bored and in pain... =-.-=


Ohayo, minnasan, I hope that everyone is doing quite well out in Cyberland!... Well, I just got a call back from my doc and surprise, surprise, I have a tear inside my knee! I think I could have told them that without the dang MRI... Anyhoo, that wasn't all the news they had to tell me... Apparently my knee has also been degenerating for about two years now and it's no longer sitting properly in my leg. So, on the up and up, I finally get to see an orthopedic surgeon in a couple weeks... He'll decide if surgery is necessary... My doc didn't sound too optimistic about the tear, so I'm guessing that they'll probably have to do some minor surgery... If not, it'll be another cortizone shot and a long period of rehab... I'm beginning to wonder which is the lesser of the two evils...

Does everyone like my new Blog layout?... It's a generic template from Blogger, but I really like it!... You know the funny thing too, the name of this template is "Herbert..." The name of my orange and white kitten is "Herbert..." ::laughs:: I'm beginning to wonder if I picked this scheme just 'cuz of the name!... I like how clean it looks, my old pink kitten one was getting too cluttery in my opinion and not working right any ways!...

On a silly thing, I found my hand held Bemani Pop n Music game the other day!... I paid a fortune for it and had it shipped out to me from England like two years ago... I was looking at it today and realized I hadn't played it in about six months... So I think later tonight I'm going to plug my headphones into again and see if I can beat the socks off Sholl Kee's theme song again! Yosha!

Cosplay news is as always located at Picture Perfect which has been updated with upcoming cosplay news... I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the amount of costumes I can produce this year... Also, my friend Nate introduced me to the first anime convention they'll be holding in Minnesota... I'd really like to go, since I could see Nate and it would be fun to hang out with him for a while!... It's about two hours farther than going to Denver, so not that much of a variation!...

Matrix news, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet ::coughscoughsMEcoughscoughs::, through unusual circumstances, I found out the ending to the movie... I won't spoil it for anyone, but half of it was as surprise to me and half of it wasn't... I'm still going to see it even though I know the outcome, I wouldn't miss it for anything!... Hopefully I'll get to go and see it tomorrow evening!...

Quizzeth time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and features one of my newer obsessions...

What Get Backers Character Am I?

I'm Kadsuki... YES, I'm a boy... who are you, anyway?
Which main-ish Get Backers character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

I LOVE KADSUKI/KAZUKI!! I think he is so beautiful and his rather ambigious relationship with Jubei makes him even more wonderful! (Think Gojyo and Hakkai, but even more touchy/feely!)

Well, that's all for today, minnasan, I'm going to go and rest my knee again... Domo arigato for all the hits (Remember 10,000!), Sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: