Wednesday, December 31, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Auld Lang Syne" from a tune in meh head!... XD
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Matrix fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Baseball style PJ's
CURRENT MOOD:
Amused!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MINNASAN!! I hope everyone has had a safe and wonderful New Year's Eve and has welcomed it in with style. I myself chose to stay home and do nothing but watch the new Jackie Chan movie... (Which was quite good might I add!) I also wish that everyone has a successful, healthy and happy 2004!...

First off, congratulations to LN Tora and Nate J. for both landing the 10K hit on my website! ::SMILES:: Both are dear friends of mine and I'm so happy that I get to make their requests for them! Hopefully will have it to you guys by the next week! The next Kiriban will be at 12345, so keep your eye out for it, hai?...

Cosplay news for today, I'm really happy to say I'm starting to pattern hunt for my Ginji Amano vest, I'm so excited to be able to do a Get Backers character!... I'd like to do a couple of his alternate outfits too, but want to do the main one first! I LOVE that long green vest he wears! The outfit is so comfy!... Plus, I get to run around and say "BANCHAN!!" alot! Please, minnasan, if you get the chance, zip over to Picture Perfect and leave me your choice, ne?...

QUIZZETH TIME! In honor of my continuing Get Backers obsession, I figured I'd take this quiz and see what I got!

What Get Backers Character Am I Most Similiar Too?...

Yukihiko
You're most like YUKIHIKO! His kindness goes
unmatched, but he's quick to bend to the will
of more dominant people.


Which GET BACKERS character are you most similar to?
brought to you by Quizilla

This is actually a bit of a suprise to me... Yukihikosan isn't featured much in the series, which is a shame, 'cuz he's so pretty when he's about to kiss Ginjikun... Come to think of it, a lot of guys keep trying to kiss Ginjikun in that series... Aren't you glad there are supposedly NO yaoi references in that series! XD

Well, that's all for this evening, minnasan... I hope that everyone has a wonderful 2004! Mine won't properly start until I've seen RotK again! ::laughs:: Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: