Saturday, December 27, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Wild Child" by Enya from "A Day Without Rain..."
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Once Upon a Time in Mexico fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Tye-dyed purple sleeveless, low slung Kik jeans, white socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Very tired...

Ohayo, minnasan! I hope that every had a wonderful Holiday season and was able to spend time with all their loved ones and close friends! ::smiles:: I had a very quiet holiday, which was the only thing that I really wanted to begin with!... I hope also that everyone got in least one thing they were hoping for, and you had fun with it!...

I got quite a bit of stuff, and it'll take too long to list, so I just want to thank everyone who gave me gifts and sent their sweet love. Arigato to my family, Keri, Kerry, Tina, Lydia, LN, Dave, Sarah, Jade and Rykan for your presents and your sweet sentiments during my somewhat rough time!

FAVE PREZZIE: Brand new denim coat with "XXX" Vin Diesel style fur lining
MOST UNUSUAL PREZZIE: The anime "Cat Soup" from Oniisan and Sissy (Not for the squeamish, easily offended or those who dislike the bizarre... I thought it was BRILLIANT!)
SEXIEST PREZZIE: "The Fast and the Furious" Vin Diesel poster from Lydia

Cosplay news for today is going to be listed both here now and at Picture Perfect, since not a lot of people seem to be visiting my GJ!... ::chuckles:: Anyhoo, I'm really happy 'cuz it looks like Grams and I are going to work on making Arwen's Coronation Gown as an upcoming project! I'm SOOOO excited to be working on it! Plus, I get to make a couple Hobbit cosplays hopefully in the Spring, that'll be so awesome! Please though, minnasan, if you get the chance, head over to my GJ and drop me a note as to what you'd like my final cosplay to be, hai?...

LotR news for today, this is a shout out to my fellow RotK fans! HUZZAH, THEY PULLED IT OFF BEAUTIFULLY!! I am so excited to be able to go back and see RotK again!... Of course, they needed more Faramir in my opinion, but that's just how my mind works! Oh, and was anyone else really awed by Billy Boyd's voice when he sang as Pippin in Denethor's Main Hall?... I thought it was so beautiful, I was brought to tears!... Of course, I still fell more madly in love with Frodo... He was so gorgeous and tragic even at the end of it all!... ::needs to hug Frodo::

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of LN's Blournal... I was really curious as to what the result of this one would be...

What Kind of Fairy Am I?...

HASH(0x847055c)
Celestial Faery


Ultimite Faery Test
brought to you by Quizilla

Wow! Not only do I get to be very beautiful and smart, I get to control the universe! I'm not sure that's such a good thing for someone like me to do though... ::LAUGHS::

On a quick side note, minnasan, I'm having a ton of fun making LJ/GJ/MSN Messenger Icons... I'll be posting a couple up on my Blog for viewing, or you can head over to my Liverjounal or Greatestjournal and see what I've made... If you like them, let me know, and you can use them... Just give me credit, hai?...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, (KAMISAMA, ALMOST AT 10,000, REMEMBER THE KIRIBAN!), sign my Guestbook, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)


No comments: