Tuesday, February 17, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Only Time" By Enya from "A Day Without Rain"
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 PotC portrait piece
CURRENT OUTFIT:
PJ t-shirt, purple pants
CURRENT MOOD:
Bittersweet...

Ohayo, minnasan, I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! My apologies for not posting here for a while, I've just finished getting through all the medicines the doctors gave me to cure two viruses I got during the last month... I was so sick from the viruses and then the medicines made me even more sick!
BLECH!! So I apologize to anyone and everyone that I haven't been on-line or called on the phone or anything... It wasn't 'cuz I wasn't thinking of you all, it was because I couldn't have functioned well enough to do much of anything in the first place!

Next thing, HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, K!!! Today is K's 26th birthday and I'm so happy for her! We're celebrating together on Friday evening, 'cuz K had to get her wisdom teeth surgically removed three days ago! My poor dear! ::huggles her best friend:: We've been friends since we were six years old, so this is also our 20th anniversary! Chu!

I hope everyone had a really wonderful Valentine's Day too! I had a really nice one, Mum and Pop gave me chocolate and Oniisan and Sissy came over for a visit!... Oh, and I had a cute thing happen to me on the 15th! I gave my gentleman Mike a Valentine's Day heart shaped lollipop and this was the conversation as best I can remember it!...

Me: Happy V-Day, Mike!
Mike: For me?... ::leans down and gives hug and I give him a kiss on the cheek. He then turns to his friend James who is watching us:: See this Love Pop?... It's for me, not you, me...
Me: That's 'cuz I love you... ::smirky smile::
Mike: See James? She loves me, not you, me!...

::LAUGHS:: Why this was so funny is Mike and I aren't even dating persay, we're still in the "wondering" stage, and I don't even know James personally, so his expression was a riot!...

Cosplay news has been udpated on Picture Perfect with lots of information! I've posted my progression on my Black Mage Rikku outfit, Oniisan's choice for the FF cosplay and for those who would like to see, I've designed a Black Mage Rikku outfit for my Gaia.com avatar!... It's on the first new post and it's very kewt!

Just a random thing here, I'm thinking about upgrading my Blogger account to a paid one so I can host images! I drew this adorable picture and would like to use it as a background for my Blog, so I'll have to count my pennies and see if I have enough for a subscription!...

QUIZZETH TIME! This one comes compliments of Jadesan's LJ, and I thought it was amusing!...

Anime Matchmaker: Who Is My Ideal Anime Match?

Your Match is Vash the Stampede
Vash the Stampede


Anime Matchmaker
brought to you by Quizilla

::GRINZ:: Oh good, I've always loved being hooked up with a clutzy cowboy! Actually, I was introduced to Vash about six years ago, thanks to a wonderful Japanese website called Yellow Brick Road which I was linked up too! She was a really nice gal, and introduced me to the VashXWolfwood pairing two years before the series came to the states! Huzzah!...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for the 10,500+ (WOOOO!!) hits, Remember the Kiriban at 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Does the Eye of Sauruman ever get a stye?... (Bet you thought I stopped doing these things forever?! Or in least wished I did! XD)

No comments: