Friday, February 20, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"I'm Afraid of Americans" by David Bowie from "Best of Bowie..."
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Original
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Light blue sleeveless "boyfriend" shirt, maroon "freestyle" dance pants, white socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
WOO-HOO!!!

Ohayo, minnasan, just another one of my small quick updates!... For those of you who don't know already, I'm an utter "The Darkness" nutcase, and am a member of both the English and the U.S. fan supports...

And since I'm part of The Darkness Street Team, I need to show my The Darkness love, Here's a banner link available to everyone to go and check out some U.S. news and of course if you'd like, join our Street Team!



That's all for today, minnasan! More coming later this week! Ja ne!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: