Monday, March 29, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"How Did You Know?" by Mynt and Kim Sozzi from Digital Dance Radio...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Eternal Sailormercury fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Baseball style PJs...
CURRENT MOOD:
Happy-Go-Lucky!... =^^=

Ohayo, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! Kee, I managed to actually do my Blog update on Monday! I'm so proud of myself! ::laughs:: It's a bit chilly out right now, so I'm still inside until it gets up to about sixty today... My allergies have already kicked in something fierce, and I want to go to Rapid City today to material shop, but alot of it is going to be based on how bad my nose and eyes act up!...

I'm so excited, Sissy and I get to start our first series of hikes this Wednesday! Chu! Our first trail we're doing is called "Old Baldy Trail," and it's leveled as an Easy to Moderate hike... Which just means they'll be one or two steep points, and then the rest will be pretty level walking... Sissy and I have made a plan that we're going to hike in least two times during the month, if not more depending on how my work schedule falls... So by the time we hit August, we can tackle hiking Harney Peak, which is the most strenuous hike there is, and it's also 10.5 miles! YAY!! I'm so excited to work toward that goal and getting to go with meh Sissy will be that much more fun!...

Picture Perfect has not only been updated, but has gotten a new look for April! Hai, I know I was planning to do Zell Dincht, but the Ginji pic I had was just too adorable to pass up, so I decided to go with the "Magic Dance" theme this time... ::chuckles:: My GJ themes will change from month to month I hope, and will feature either characters I've cosplayed, am working on now, or plan to in the future... Like this version of Ginji I plan to do in the future, 'cuz it's a pretty elaborate art book outfit!... May's version will be a lot softer colors, maybe something pastel, so it'll probably feature either Rikku or maybe Rabi-en-Rose from DiGi Charat, since I hope to cosplay as her some day!... ::smiles::

Quizzy time comes from the Otaku.com website, and I'm sure most of my gaming friends would like to take this one...

What is my Super Smash Bros. Fighting Style?...



theOtaku.com: What is Your Super Smash Bros. Fighting Style?

Man, I was hoping I'd get Sheik, since I always play Zelda in that form... ::laughs:: Or it could just stem from my fascination with Sheik and Link... Man, if Sheik had only been a guy for real, Ocarina of Time would have had a whole different feel to it!...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, remember there's a Kiriban at 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: