Friday, April 02, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Kiss" by Prince
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 New DeviantArt ID
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Green V-neck sweatshirt, tan jeans, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Chilly!...

Hey there, minnasan!... Hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well!... Things have gotten pretty hectic these past few days, and we're just all trying to unravel from it... The nice thing was, the weather was pretty pleasant up until today, so the bright light kinda' took the edge off everything!...

Oh, before I forget and get into my ramblings, my dear fellow otakuchan Starchan is having a contest on her website!... Go ahead and click on the link and check it out!... There's actual prizes for this, so if you've got a knack for writing songfics, head on over and see what she has to offer!...

Now of course I need to discuss Sissy and I going on our hike... ::laughs:: Okay, this didn't go quite like we planned, since it took us forever to find the trail... When we found it finally, we had to walk a mile back to get the car and bring it to the trailhead's opening... Then when we started, we found out that we would be walking through about 3 miles of snow out of the 6.1 mile hike!... We lost the trail halfway up the side of Old Baldy and had to use a compass just to find out where we were going!... We plowed through snow, and almost thought we were going to give out before we finally reached the end!... Let me note, this hike should have only taken about 3 hours... Thanks to the snow, the backtracking and us getting lost, it was 4 1/2 hours!... BUT IT WAS SO FUN!! I had the time of my life, even if it got terribly hard... And of course, along the way, Sissy and I managed to make some very funny comments... So Sissy's comments will be in ITALICS and my comments will be in BOLD for our trip...

STUPID NANCYING ELF! (In reference to me standing and walking on top of the snow while Sissy had to plow)
This is like the Caddarrahas Mountains minus Aragorn pressing us to his strong, sexy chest...
I might not be able to carry the Ring, Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you!!!!
Where the hell are we?
I think it's that way... Wait, I have a compass!
I don't hear any Dueling Banjos, that's a good sign... (If you've never seen the movie "Deliverance," it'll make no sense...)
Are we there yet?
It's good training before we head off to face Mount Mordor! (In reference for our plans to hike Harney Peak, which is a 10.5 mile strenuous hike...)
This Hike is just testing our resolve!
It's been tested... VEEERRRRY tested...
It's the car! I've never been so happy to see it!
MY LEGS!

Picture Perfect has been updated once again with the progress of my Black Mage Rikku outfit!... I'm really pleased to say that I finished the black overlay sleeves, which weren't as hard as I thought they'd be!... Head on over and check out all my info, hai?...

Quiz time for today comes compliments of the lovely Otaku.com website!...

What Kind of Anime Angel Am I?...



theOtaku.com: What Anime Angel Are You?

Somehow I didn't expect it to be Van... I mean, not that he's not a cutie, but I kinda' figured I was a little less "Van"-ish?... ::laughs::

Well, that's all for today, minnasan!... Domo arigato for the 10,900+ (YAY!) hits, Kiriban at 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: