Wednesday, March 17, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Running (Dominator Mix)" by Marc Aurel from Digital Dance Radio...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Guilty Gears XX fan art, 1 Kingdom Hearts fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Purple tie-dye sleeveless, cappucino pants, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Ginji-ish again!... :D


Ohayo minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! It's been so busy for me the past week that I didn't even get time to update my Blog! ::smiles:: I'm going to try and at least update this on Mondays and hopefully Thursdays too!... Oh, and apparently I come up when searching for things related to Greek on Google! ::laughs:: Go me!...

My grandfather and grandmother are both having surgery this week, Gramps today and Grams on Friday. So, like I let LNchan know last night, if I'm not around for a couple evenings, you'll know why! They aren't drastic surgeries fortunately, but it takes a lot out of my poor grandparents! But I'll still try and be on-line if it doesn't get too late, hai?...

Secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND, KERR!! MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE!! Kerr turned another year older on yesterday and I hope she had a wonderful day!... We won't get to celebrate it with her until she comes back from Nashville for a visit, but I want you to know that K and I are thinking of you, Kerr! We love you!..

Also, Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I rebelled and wore no green today. ::laughs:: For those of you who celebrate this holiday, I hope it's a good one for all involved!

Picture Perfect has been updated a couple times again since I last posted here! I've added some information on the UFO plushie dolls I sew to go with my cosplays, as well as an update on the list of "To Do" things before NDK this year!... I'm thinking that for 2005, I might be doing an original design I made for a Kingdom Hearts yaoi fic I've been toying with. To see the design for Squall's new outfit, just visit my deviantart site at the above link, and it's the newest posted picture!... I thought it might be kinda' interesting to do something original, but still interrelated back to the character!...

Quizzy Time! Today's Quiz was taken off Jadesan's LJ and I thought it was quite amusing!...

What Yaoi Pairing is Mine?...





What (yaoi) anime pairing are you?

this quiz was made by Eike and Mirai


=O.o= How is it even when I'm not trying I end up with the incest pairings! ::laughs:: Oi, not to mention this one... I'm not a very big FY fan, so I'm not sure what exactly Amiboshi and Suboshi's relationship is beyond their twinship, but it sounds very interesting now!...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Gomen nasai, hopefully I'll have something really interesting to report soon, oh and I will update with how my grandparents came out with their surgeries! Domo arigato for the 10,700+ (You all REALLY like me! XD) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: