Monday, March 08, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Surrender (Mike Rizzo Remix)" by Laura Paulsina from Digital Dance Radio
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Matrix fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White workout top, maroon free style pants, penguin socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Itchy but very energetic!...


Konnichiwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing very well!... Oi, it's been a week since I updated this Blog! ::laughs:: Here I swore I was going to do much better, and I see I haven't kept that promise, ne?... On the up and up, the weather here is getting so much more lovely and warm!... It's almost 60 degrees today, and it's supposed keep about that temp through the whole week! Yosha!...

I finished making my next UFO doll, it was a replica of the bad guy from the "House of the Dead" movie for my friend, Starchan! I managed to get it done and sent out on Saturday, I think she wanted it there before the premiere of "Dawn of the Dead" so she could have a little mascot to wear! I actually liked how he turned out, just wish I had taken a picture! My next UFO doll will probably be Ban Mido from Get Backers in his art book outfit, so I can be properly chained to the correct character! ::laughs::

Okies, I promised that I was going to give some links for Grecian information in this Blog for everyone to check out if you're interested! I'm absolutely nuts for classic Grecian works, having done many of the theatrical pieces during my college years! There's a mix of general Grecian information, links to sites on the upcoming movies, "Troy" and "Alexander" as well as some cool stuff on Greeks in general!...

THE LINKS TO VISIT! (in least in my humble little opinion!)
Official Troy Movie Website: Everything you need to know about the upcoming movie, with a couple new trailers and some great movie still shots!...
Greek Mythology: A great website to check out for any information you may want to know about Greek Mythology and the characters involved...
The Translanted Illiad by Homer from the MIT Website: Pretty much what the title says, the page upload rapidly, and the text is easy to read if you can't get ahold of a copy of the Illiad yourself...
Alexander the Great (U.K. Division) Website: Great Britian website in association with Oliver Stone... Excellent cast information, movie info updated continually, great list of links for information on the real Alexander the Great!
Alexander Rumor Control Center: One of the best independently run websites to visit for information on the Alexander movie and how production is going!...
Alexander: A Bibliography: Excellent website from University of Calgary with great information on Alexander in the historical sense...
Greek Theatre Index: Looking for a Grecian Theatrical writer or wanting to learn something about Greek theatre?... This is the website to check out!...

Whew, hope that helps some out if you're looking for information!... I'll hopefully add other entries with more "need to see" Greek links in the future!... ::smiles::

Cosplay news for today has been updated at Picture Perfect and is quite an amusing entry discussing the situation I had in making my Black Mage Rikku hat which is STILL not done, but I really needed to take a break from it! ::laughs:: Who'd have thought it could be that tricky, ne?...

Quizzy time for today comes compliments from a fabulous otaku website I stumbled across...

What Color Link Am I?...



theOtaku.com: What Color Link Are You?

YAY!! Not only am I my favorite colored Link, but I'm also greedy!... Which sounds a lot like me! ::laughs:: The more Rupees, the happier I am!...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, remember the Kiriban at 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: